April 24, 2024, 12:14:49 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Would you look at that.

Started by mariofreak55, April 19, 2007, 03:50:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mariofreak55

demonprince

I SURELY CAN. keke;

oh, Versus=not Fighting game dumbass.  argh;

anus

My mom said since I have the money, she said I could buy a PS3. I rejected because I think that's too much for a video game system. Lower the system to $500 or even $450, and I might consider it. Until then, no way in hell I'm getting one unless it's free.  china;
dicks

Placebo Headwound

Now alls we need is MGS4 and I no longer have a reason to buy a PS3. caterpie;

mariofreak55

Quote from: Thief888 on April 19, 2007, 04:06:16 PM
Now alls we need is MGS4 and I no longer have a reason to buy a PS3. caterpie;
There's no doubt it's coming. Hell, Kojima has hinted it, and if Snake in SSBB doesn't hint anything...

psyduck;

Riosan

Sony is screwed. What game does it have that I want? Ratchet and Clank.

That's it. When it's lowered down to about 150$, I'll buy it if I want one game.

ncba93ivyase

How about a real source, like IGN or maybe even Kotaku?

If this is true, then Sony will begin to dramatically lose sales in just a few months. The only thing Sony platforms were half useful for was RPG's, and now that they've lost Dragon Quest and (maybe) Final Fantasy, they're screwed up the ass.

No DQ and a whored out FF=Death in Japan.
GTA and FF not being exclusive=Death in America.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

reeper

Quote from: Lawlz on April 19, 2007, 05:17:24 PM

If this is true, then Sony will begin to dramatically lose sales in just a few months. The only thing Sony platforms were half useful for was RPG's, and now that they've lost Dragon Quest and (maybe) Final Fantasy, they're screwed up the ass.

I was going to say DQ doesn't matter but I forgot Japan still plays them religiously  psyduck;

If true, this means that PS3 will either die out completely or do horribly, even worse then the Gamecube.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 19, 2007, 09:23:55 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 19, 2007, 05:17:24 PM

I was going to say DQ doesn't matter but I forgot Japan still plays them religiously  psyduck;

If true, this means that PS3 will either die out completely or do horribly, even worse then the Gamecube.
The GC and Xbox were pretty much tied up in sales. So if everyone can say the Xbox did wonderful, then the GC also did great.

Hopefully, the PS3 won't.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

reeper

Quote from: Lawlz on April 19, 2007, 09:40:54 PM
The GC and Xbox were pretty much tied up in sales. So if everyone can say the Xbox did wonderful, then the GC also did great.

Hopefully, the PS3 won't.
24 million from xbox and 21 from Gamecube,

I guess you're right. Gamecube should have sold more though, the games weren't horrible

And after the PSP Sony should have learned that people want games instead of an expensive console.

Morning_Glory

Nothing has been confirmed, the spin offs of FFXIII will probably go to the NDS. However, there still is a high chance for FFXIII and Versus to be ported. Big budget titles mixed with the PS3's small user base is not good. Even if the PS3 can ship/sell 10 million consoles by the end of this year, the 360 will easily match it probably more because of Halo 3. The PS3 really doesn't have much going for it this year, there is no way that they can beat Halo 3 and the Wii. It's simple impossible.

TPE

the 360 and wii will survive this war

im fine with the 360 and Wii, just i gotta upgrade my PC to play halo 2 vista

PC>console gaming

mariofreak55

Quote from: TPE on April 19, 2007, 11:15:57 PM
the 360 and wii will survive this war

im fine with the 360 and Wii, just i gotta upgrade my PC to play halo 2 vista

PC>console gaming

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 19, 2007, 03:50:58 PM
http://www.ps3center.net/story-394.html

Uh, can we call the PS3 dead yet?

psyduck;

No.

The PS3 turned out to be one of the greatest consoles of all time.

To quote my Good Friend Kanye West: Of All Time.

God, you're so gay Mariofreak. goonish

C.Mongler

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on April 26, 2017, 06:52:17 AM
Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 19, 2007, 03:50:58 PM
http://www.ps3center.net/story-394.html

Uh, can we call the PS3 dead yet?

psyduck;

No.

The PS3 turned out to be one of the greatest consoles of all time.

To quote my Good Friend Kanye West: Of All Time.

God, you're so gay Mariofreak. goonish

Go Up