April 16, 2024, 02:48:51 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Carla...

Started by Lozal, May 19, 2007, 05:44:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

A while ago, I had a dream that my grandfather died. Dreams really do predict the future. My grandfather didn't die, but a great friend of my family, Carla, did.

Carla was found dead this morning, in her garden. The rest of her family (her husband and daughter) couldn't find her. They searched all through the house. Then, her daughter Rosa found her. Dead. In the garden.

She shot herself. In the mouth. I can't believe she did it. I mean, she had a daughter that was in 8th grade. She had a husband. She had a family. I just can't believe she pulled the trigger.

This has taken away all my thoughts of ever committing suicide, because now I know how people react to it.

Her body was taken away to a faraway city for an autopsy. They know what happened. They just want to confirm it.

We have been crying all day. We visited her family. They are miserable.

This was caused because of her job, family fights, and more.

Her job was awful. She worked at a Catholic school. She always had parents complaining about crap. They even fired her, instead of letting her finish the year out. They tormented her. All the other teachers were in fucking cliques and wouldn't talk to her.

She was apparently having marriage problems. And fights with her daughter.

In college, she was raped.

She just couldn't shake off everything that has happened to her. I'm still in shock about Carla. It's too soon for me to experience this again.

I wonder where she is now. Heaven? Hell?

Carla...
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Himu

I'm soooo sorry.  I'm here for you... gonk;

Daddy

That really sucks.  I'm sorry man.

I moved the thread to serious discussion to avoid people not taking it seriously.

fox127

Wow...umm...just...wow....can't believe it would happen...but...in a second it does...wow...

Lozal

The way that she committed suicide was gruesome. She shot herself in the mouth.

SBKT

Bad mental image....

Whatever the case, I'm here to support you. I'm only an asshole on the non serious matters.

YoshiGal7

I know how it feels. I friend of mine a few years ago committed suicide because she had issues with some students who would bully her around and her family would treat her like shit. It happened when I was a senior in high school and she was a junior. She had good grades, a lot of friends, but a lot of enemies at the same time. It was one of the worst things that ever happened to me. It's horrible that more people have to go through it. I'm sorry for your loss.

Kalahari Inkantation

I'm very sorry to hear that.
That's really all I can say though, as, thankfully, nobody I know has comitted suicide. In fact, no one I know has even died.

Lozal

Quote from: H.FANTRON on May 20, 2007, 01:41:51 PM
That's really all I can say though, as, thankfully, nobody I know has comitted suicide. In fact, no one I know has even died.
Oh wow. Someday, you'll have to experience it. I'm used to it because it's happened so much to me...

Necro

It is pretty devastating, isn't it? It's hard to imagine that people are doing that all over the world...
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

Quote from: Necro on May 20, 2007, 03:18:14 PM
It is pretty devastating, isn't it? It's hard to imagine that people are doing that all over the world...
It is that they're not thinking about anything else but what's wrong in their lives when they slash or pull the trigger. That's the one thing that gets me, is how you can be so blind in these cases to ignore everything else.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lozal on May 20, 2007, 02:43:02 PM
Oh wow. Someday, you'll have to experience it. I'm used to it because it's happened so much to me...

Yes, I realize that. I just hope that day doesn't come any time soon...

SBKT

Quote from: H.FANTRON on May 20, 2007, 06:56:51 PM

ESPECIALLY not through such means, either, am I right?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: SBKT on May 20, 2007, 07:09:17 PM
Quote from: H.FANTRON on May 20, 2007, 06:56:51 PM

ESPECIALLY not through such means, either, am I right?

Yeah, of course.

Lozal

UPDATE:

The funeral's on Thursday. I really, really, want to go. I can't, though. For the stupidest reason. It's at 11:00 AM, when I'm in school. My mom really wants me to get some gay perfect attendance award, so I can't go. I am really, really pissed. I can't even go honor my dear friend Carla.

I can't believe my mom won't let me go to the fucking funeral. She's acting like such a motherfucker right now, that I just could...

Go Up