April 18, 2024, 12:08:12 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

2008 Election Thread

Started by Houdini, June 08, 2008, 10:27:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

daaaaaaaaa

Obama
41 (71.9%)
McCain
6 (10.5%)
Nader
6 (10.5%)
token Libertarian candidate
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Detonator on November 01, 2008, 07:22:55 AM
or that the phrase '57 states' shouldn't even cross his mind in the first place.

oh yes, sure, let's have a shitty public speaker to represent and be president of our country. he probably won't be talking to any foreign countries or anything, and when he says '57 states' again, that won't embarrass us one bit. ^_________^
Please, please tell me you don't like Bush.

j o e i n c

Quote from: Wulphe on November 01, 2008, 11:30:44 AM
no, actually, im talking about a depressed 19 year old who does nothing other than sit at his computer all day because he doesnt go hang out with people due to his anxiety. The same person who was sent to a mental institution because hes stupid enough to try to overdose on depression and anxiety pills. this person arrived to this said institution just to write like a serial killer about a girl who doesnt love him at which point when he came back and did nothing but say snotty things about this girl. a person who does nothing but think hes cool because a pretty girl talked to him and called him a certain animal which he'll go to any length to be some form of it. this scrawny person who thinks hes incredible because he runs a forum. THAT PERSON

whats funny is that you seem to forget that image is everything these days. people are going to vote for obama because hes black. women might vote for mccain because he has a woman as a vp. Although you might overlook image because no one cares about yours ;]

i do have a reason, can you name a good african american governmental leader we've had(in america). I mean the only one i have to go off of is Kwame kilpatrick who, um, got sent to jail i believe. so clearly im a racist because i dont want a black leader when i've already seen another black leader make some pretty bad decisions
white pride world wide

Det in F♯ Major

i don't know what tyler's talking about, kwame kilpatrick is the best thing that happened to this city >:(
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

November 02, 2008, 05:40:14 PM #213 Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:00:43 AM by Khadafi
Quote from: joeinc on November 02, 2008, 01:18:01 PM
white pride world wide
we must not oppose the aryan race. it shall rule the thousand year reich. Reichdood;

wait until he learns about the punic wars and the mixing of the north africans and the southern party of italy and sicily. i guess that makes det and i bad people since we're from that part of italy and all black, even half and less are horrible horrible monsters who cannot be trusted.
giggle;

ps i have a black cousin fuck you ;-;

j o e i n c

November 02, 2008, 07:34:51 PM #214 Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:00:52 AM by Khadafi
Quote from: Kewn on November 02, 2008, 05:40:14 PM
we must not oppose the aryan race. it shall rule the thousand year reich. Reichdood;

wait until he learns about the punic wars and the mixing of the north africans and the southern party of italy and sicily. i guess that makes det and i bad people since we're from that part of italy and all black, even half and less are horrible horrible monsters who cannot be trusted.
giggle;

ps i have a black cousin fuck you ;-;
i was joking bro

Daddy

j o e i n c

Daddy

DEAR PEOPLE WHO WON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF EXPERIENCE?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln]DOES THIS MEAN YOU WOULDN'T VOTE FOR THIS MAN?[/URL]

Houdini

Quote from: Kewn on November 03, 2008, 09:32:14 PM
DEAR PEOPLE WHO WON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF EXPERIENCE?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln]DOES THIS MEAN YOU WOULDN'T VOTE FOR THIS MAN?[/URL]
I bet Det wouldn't vote for no nigger lover.

Nyerp

Quote from: Houdini on November 03, 2008, 10:00:30 PM
I bet Det wouldn't vote for no nigger lover.

Lincoln wasn't necessarily an abolitionist. doodthing;

Houdini

Quote from: he on November 04, 2008, 05:26:08 AM
Lincoln wasn't necessarily an abolitionist. doodthing;
he still passed that emancipatin proclamation, that might count for something

j o e i n c

RON PAUL WINS UNEXPECTEDLY, WINS 89% OF THE VOTE, TURN ON CNN

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up