September 29, 2024, 09:23:21 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fun fact thread

Started by The artist formally known, June 06, 2008, 01:27:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

"I only defend myself" --- and that's true, anything I've said to you on this forum has only been me reacting to something you've said.

I have seen every Gilmore Girls episode.
I really like Fatti Akin movies.
the book of right on

nate6138

uh, i have a lazy eye faggot

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Dickeater on June 16, 2008, 12:46:32 AM
uh, i have a lazy eye faggot
you saved the thread

But Skylark is still an idiot

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

I've seem every FLCL episode. spam;

Skylark

Quote from: Lawlz on June 16, 2008, 12:44:57 AM
I'll be sure to defecate on your corpse whenever I see you laying out in the streets.

Jesus fucking Christ, I hate you kids that think revolutions are always great things.

Why would there be any sort of revolution right now? Why the hell would you want one?

I don't want any of this "u dont no me" shit, piggy.

I don't think America (or the world in general) is on the right path. Everything is too corrupt, people care too much for their material possessions and not for their neighbor. People are paying too much money for shit they don't need. I know I could survive, I live pretty D.I.Y as it is (as much as I can living under somebody else's roof, somebody who I love though and respect).

----
I can't help it if you think I am idiot, I probably can be very idiotic. I am a sixteen year old girl and I try to be the best I can be but I am learning.
the book of right on

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: skylark-e on June 16, 2008, 12:48:57 AM
I don't think America (or the world in general) is on the right path. Everything is too corrupt, people care too much for their material possessions and not for their neighbor. People are paying too much money for shit they don't need. I know I could survive, I live pretty D.I.Y as it is (as much as I can living under somebody else's roof, somebody who I love though and respect).

----
I can't help it if you think I am idiot, I probably can be very idiotic. I am a sixteen year old girl and I try to be the best I can be but I am learning.
wahhhh i'm a little girl that thinks she could wrassle down a 700 pound grizzly bear but i know i rely on my shitty ass indie music and myspace and i only want a revolution because my music and friends think it's cool

If you want rockets flying through your house and your head crushed under a tank, by all means, join a revolution.

i mean, a good chunk of the arab region is undergoing a series of revolutions

it's not as romantic as you think is it

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

It's not just being able to live off the land, people will be stealing, killing, etc. It would be anarchy. People be gettin shot all over. But Let's stop now and i understand where You're coming from.

Skylark

Quote from: Lawlz on June 16, 2008, 12:52:39 AM
wahhhh i'm a little girl that thinks she could wrassle down a 700 pound grizzly bear but i know i rely on my shitty ass indie music and myspace and i only want a revolution because my music and friends think it's cool

If you want rockets flying through your house and your head crushed under a tank, by all means, join a revolution.

i mean, a good chunk of the arab region is undergoing a series of revolutions

it's not as romantic as you think is it

I never said I thought it was romantic, please stop assuming thing. And I actually don't even listen to much music indie, so please, stop assuming. And yeah, I do have friends that believe in the same things that I do but honestly, you don't know me (and I do understand how terrible that sounds, but it's truth) You really don't know me and I'm not a bad person, I believe strongly in what I believe and am not a fool about it.
I do understand all the bad that would come out of it but I do believe that in the end we would come out of it as better people and I would be willing to die for that, I care about it.
the book of right on

nate6138

Quote from: skylark-e on June 16, 2008, 12:57:21 AM
I never said I thought it was romantic, please stop assuming thing. And I actually don't even listen to much music indie, so please, stop assuming. And yeah, I do have friends that believe in the same things that I do but honestly, you don't know me (and I do understand how terrible that sounds, but it's truth) You really don't know me and I'm not a bad person, I believe strongly in what I believe and am not a fool about it.
I do understand all the bad that would come out of it but I do believe that in the end we would come out of it as better people and I would be willing to die for that, I care about it.

needs less whiny shit

Hiro

Completely outside of this discussion: music indie lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: skylark-e on June 16, 2008, 12:57:21 AM
more spoilers to wreck your shitty life[spoiler]Jesus never existed meaty cocks[/spoiler]

And revolutions didn't work for everyone. The French got a good deal, but others got oppressive dictatorships.

Hiro

It wouldn't work here because We're too varied and there'd be many groups all trying to get their own country. Unless they all split into smaller nations. Wait, a revolution wouldn't happen because We're all lazy pussies.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: I am Hiro on June 16, 2008, 01:05:27 AM
It wouldn't work here because We're too varied and there'd be many groups all trying to get their own country. Unless they all split into smaller nations. Wait, a revolution wouldn't happen because We're all lazy pussies.
If the south secedes, I'd support it.

but otherwise "revolutions" are stupid

nate6138

Quote from: Lawlz on June 16, 2008, 01:02:16 AM
more spoilers to wreck your shitty life[spoiler]Jesus never existed meaty cocks[/spoiler]

my life is ruined faggot

Hiro

I smell like ass right now because It's frickin hot in my room.

Go Up