June 28, 2024, 12:08:17 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fun fact thread

Started by The artist formally known, June 06, 2008, 01:27:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Quote from: Socksie on June 18, 2008, 10:04:55 AM
We can all do whatever we want, it takes maturity yo realise when something is appropriate.

Ahhh... you don't know Nathan very well do you?

Socks

Quote from: Nathan on June 18, 2008, 10:02:57 AM
I don't see a point for enlisting in the army, besides taking an easy way out of everything.

Easy way out? You think I'm joining to become rich, famous and have it easy? Sorry buddy but once you grow up a little, not age wise, you'll understand.

Quote from: Nathan on June 18, 2008, 10:05:44 AM
...maturity is something that not everything needs.

In that case lets hope you're not in my presence when doing such idiotic acts.

nate6138

Quote from: Socksie on June 18, 2008, 10:09:45 AM
Easy way out? You think I'm joining to become rich, famous and have it easy? Sorry buddy but once you grow up a little, not age wise, you'll understand.

Joining the army takes no effort, you join, and don't have to do anything besides kill people or, do some other stupid shit in a needless war.

And my idiotic acts won't be anywhere near you.

Daddy

Socks

Quote from: Nathan on June 18, 2008, 10:11:02 AM
Joining the army takes no effort, you join, and don't have to do anything besides kill people or, do some other stupid shit in a needless war.

You would not last a minute in the military. It scars you emotionally, physically and you just might end up paying the piper. Regardless, those of use who see it worth it do so not for some materialist reason, but for one in which we strong believe in, our way of life. Furthermore, we don't like to kill or go to war, however it is a necessary evil at times and when the time of action comes we sacrifice ourselves so that others such as you can comfortably continue living without having to know the cost of such liestyle. Once again, you don't understand, this is not an insult but merely a realisation that you're not there yet in order to (emotionally and intellectually) understand this subject in a non biased way.

This is my last post on it. If you still don't get it then that's unfortunate.

nate6138

Quote from: Socksie on June 18, 2008, 10:25:30 AM
You would not last a minute in the military. It scars you emotionally, physically and you just might end up paying the pipe.

I stopped reading right there.

If it scars you in any way, then don't go. Simple as that.

Socks

Quote from: Nathan on June 18, 2008, 10:26:27 AM
If it scars you in any way, then don't go. Simple as that.

Ok dumbass you have been raised in a time and a country where you do not have to fear living on a minute by minute basis. However there are places in the world that are not that fortunate, and it did not always used to be this way in our own country. One of the main reasons we live in leasure now is due to our military strength (peace through strength). I dread to think that this might change, but if it does you will be wishing you had people willing to line up to offer their service and life for the general good. Kind of like hating the police until you're at anothers mercy and theri sirens and lights would seem like the greatest gift anyone could ever give. Now shut up before you make yourself look like more of an imbecil.

FAMY2

Quote from: Socksie on June 18, 2008, 10:34:51 AM
Ok dumbass you have been raised in a time and a country where you do not have to fear living on a minute by minute basis. However there are places in the world that are not that fortunate, and it did not always used to be this way in our own country. One of the main reasons we live in leasure now is due to our military strength (peace through strength). I dread to think that this might change, but if it does you will be wishing you had people willing to line up to offer their service and life for the general good. Kind of like hating the police until you're at anothers mercy and theri sirens and lights would seem like the greatest gift anyone could ever give. Now shut up before you make yourself look like more of an imbecil.

Before you get carried away there are other wars and battles people have to face. Just as threatening and traumatic. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Daddy

FAMY2

Quote from: WZI on June 18, 2008, 10:49:22 AM
Irony baddood;

I love it when you lurk and pop out of nowhere.  caterpie;

nate6138

Quote from: Socksie on June 18, 2008, 10:34:51 AM
Now shut up before you make yourself look like more of an imbecil.

I'm not the one preaching about how war is awesome, fag. So why don't you shut up?

Classic

Let's all think happy thoughts.

Peanut butter. giggle;

Daddy

Quote from: Classic the New Man on June 18, 2008, 11:43:06 AM
Let's all think happy thoughts.

Peanut butter. giggle;
help i'm going into anaphylactic shock

superclucky

Quote from: WZI on June 18, 2008, 11:44:37 AM
did i cause it
kewns are smelly

Classic

Quote from: WZI on June 18, 2008, 11:44:37 AM

After searching Google, I now know what it means.

Fine. Would you like some cheese?

Go Up