September 29, 2024, 01:15:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tonight was awesome.

Started by Title27GT, May 30, 2008, 07:46:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

I took my math final which was insanely easy, played Final Fantasy after I finished because I had nothing else to do, then stayed on the computer in the library until 11:30 when my bus came, got home around noon, been on the computer since and FMR called me about thirty minutes ago.

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME86 on May 30, 2008, 08:02:41 PM
I took my math final which was insanely easy, played Final Fantasy after I finished because I had nothing else to do, then stayed on the computer in the library until 11:30 when my bus came, got home around noon, been on the computer since and FMR called me about thirty minutes ago.
Since when did you two become such great pals

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Quote from: V on May 30, 2008, 08:01:38 PM
An old fling wants me to spend the night at her house. She lives near your way.

Explain on AIM, if you pass up your boy and some free weed for a bitch...  baddood;

Daddy

socks gives free weed to cool people

Geno

Quote from: JMV on May 30, 2008, 08:05:16 PM
socks gives free weed to cool people
I've never spent any money on weed :3
I get it from my stoners for free
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geñø on May 30, 2008, 08:03:30 PM
argh;

lol geno.

Quote from: Geñø on May 30, 2008, 08:05:52 PM

o that's cool

Daddy

that was just plastic.

Socks

I've never spent any money on weed

The once in a blue moon event in which you might receive some free hits and or a piece of shit herb for free hardly compares to spending money to get quality funky dank.

Geno

Quote from: Socks on May 30, 2008, 08:08:16 PM
The once in a blue moon event in which you might receive some free hits and or a piece shit herb for free hardly compares to spending money to get quality funky dank.
It was still good weed  :|

Socks

Quote from: Geñø on May 30, 2008, 08:09:11 PM
It was still good weed 

You wouldn't know good weed even if it repeatedly anally raped you.

Geno

Quote from: Socks on May 30, 2008, 08:11:01 PM
You wouldn't know good weed even if it repeatedly anally raped you.
I believe you.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Chris (JayJay)

Celtics move on to the finals. What a way to end the night.  caterpie;

Socks

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on May 30, 2008, 08:25:06 PM
Celtics move on to the finals. What a way to end the night.

My dad was watching that game pissed off at Detroit for losing.

Go Up