September 29, 2024, 01:24:59 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tonight was awesome.

Started by Title27GT, May 30, 2008, 07:46:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

I was off of work for one of the first times this year, and me and my friends went to Flushing to fuck with some suburbs. We ended up harassing this 12th grader until she let us squeeze her naked tits.

How was your night?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

i was high earlier, mildly entertaining.

Other than that, the same old.

YPrrrr

My night was boring, but during the day I hung out with my friends. It was a pretty fun first day of summer vacation

Geno

Quote from: JMV on May 30, 2008, 07:47:38 PM
i was high earlier, mildly entertaining.

Other than that, the same old.
Right on
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

I worked from 11-10, and I got my 8th today, of some very good headies. Determined to try such a fine product I fashioned my own gravity bong out of a big plastic bottle, an oil bottle cap, a metal water bottle cap, some tape and thick straw. Then I was blasted out of my mind for the rest of the night.

So, pretty good.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on May 30, 2008, 07:53:58 PM
I worked from 11-10, and I got my 8th today, of some very good headies. Determined to try such a fine product I fashioned my own gravity bong out of a big plastic bottle, an oil bottle cap, a metal water bottle cap, some tape and thick straw. Then I was blasted out of my mind for the rest of the night.

So, pretty good.
I don't know why but I lol'd repeatedly.

Geno

Quote from: JMV on May 30, 2008, 07:56:32 PM
It's because 80% of his posts are about him getting high.

V

Quote from: Socks on May 30, 2008, 07:53:58 PM

So, pretty good.

What the fuck, why am I not informed when you do shit like this?

You know me and my cousin have the car.  baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: Geñø on May 30, 2008, 07:57:07 PM
No, it was something else but I don't know what.

Socks

Quote from: JMV on May 30, 2008, 07:56:32 PM

I was laughing all night too, the bong was so good that I actually took the bowl piece home with me, I'm using it later on tonight on a 2 liter bottle.
Quote from: V on May 30, 2008, 07:57:38 PM
What the fuck, why am I not informed when you do shit like this?

You know me and my cousin have the car.

What you got planned tonight? I'll inform and show you personally.

Socks

Quote from: Geñø on May 30, 2008, 07:57:07 PM

This is false, you falsifier.

V

Quote from: Socks on May 30, 2008, 07:58:40 PM
I was laughing all night too, the bong was so good that I actually took the bowl piece home with me, I'm using it later on tonight on a 2 liter bottle.
What you got planned tonight? I'll inform and show you personally.

An old fling wants me to spend the night at her house. She lives near your way.

I'll be around there if we decide to take the car. A little hesitant to drive, but I'll tell you why on AIM. Lmao.

:|

Quote from: Socks on May 30, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
This is false, you falsifier.
90% of yours are riddled with idiocy, but no complaints over here.  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: V on May 30, 2008, 08:01:38 PM

Was that directed at Sock or me?  baddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: V on May 30, 2008, 08:01:38 PM
An old fling wants me to spend the night at her house. She lives near your way.

I'll be around there if we decide to take the car. A little hesitant to drive, but I'll tell you why on AIM. Lmao.

:|

V, I think you missed

Go Up