September 29, 2024, 03:29:23 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

waaahhh, prom.

Started by Sam, May 30, 2008, 10:12:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

It's tonight. And I'm not going. ;-;

But I did use it as an excuse to get out of school early.

But that's besides the point!

I went last year, as a sophomore (my date was a senior, that's how I got in) and honestly, I was bored to tears. I went with the guy as a friend, so I'm glad I didn't like get wasted and kiss him on accident or something (ewww, yucky ;-; ), but at the same time I wish I actually went to an afterparty that was fun.

I probably would have had way more fn if my friends were there too. Of course, now they're all going this year and I decided to not waste my money on it. And I kinda regret it. ;-;

So I'm gonna get wasted alone tonight.  baddood;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Sam

Quote from: JMV on May 30, 2008, 10:15:07 AM
go to your prom woman
I'd have had tp have bought my ticket last week.

And besides, $60 a ticket then at least a $100 dress (more like 200), then chipping in for limo is $70 more. Not worth it.. especially considering I hate dances.. I just like getting all dressed up and fancy. ;-;

Chris (JayJay)

I'm going to mine.  caterpie; Though the only "nice" clothes I have is baggy jeans and baggy shirts.  edumacate; 7 days until prom though. I HAVE TIME

And don't you talk to your friends? I mean, they probably would have told you something before payment was due and shit.  befuddlement

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

make your friends give you money y/n
kewns are smelly

FullmetalGanon

senior prom is tonight over here too
its not like id ever get a date though n_u

Meyer Lansky

Senior prom was a once in a lifetime experience.

Sam

Quote from: Ready To Die on May 30, 2008, 12:35:36 PM
Senior prom was a once in a lifetime experience.

I don't really understand the concept of 'senior' prom, our juniors and seniors are just combined.  doodthing;

I plan on going next year, as a senior.. I just really didn't want to spend the money on this year. I'm just sad that I'm missing out on all the fun, but at least I still got my monies. :(

Meyer Lansky

Because all the seniors are in the same graduating class and in the case of my high school (which was a junior/senior high school) we had been together for SIX years, so it made it that more special.

Sam

Quote from: Ready To Die on May 30, 2008, 12:49:17 PM
Because all the seniors are in the same graduating class and in the case of my high school (which was a junior/senior high school) we had been together for SIX years, so it made it that more special.

Well I guess I understasnd why one would have it, just not how.

Like, is there a junior prom too?

LCK

sam

i'm taking you to prom next year.

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Sam. on May 30, 2008, 12:51:21 PM
Well I guess I understasnd why one would have it, just not how.

Like, is there a junior prom too?
Yeah, the juniors always have their own seperate prom, even though it always sucks and is crap compared to senior prom baddood;

Sam

Quote from: Trevor on May 30, 2008, 12:51:45 PM
sam

i'm taking you to prom next year.

How's that gonna work?   edumacate;

YPrrrr

Seriously, Prom was boring as hell. The afterparty is always awesome though

Go Up