September 29, 2024, 01:27:13 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

waaahhh, prom.

Started by Sam, May 30, 2008, 10:12:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hermione Granger

i was going to go with this girl then i told her i got grounded and i couldn't go.

she kept on iming me "WHAT COLOR FLOWER DO U WANT LOL? HEY IM GOIN WIT MY FRENDS AND WERE EATIN EXPENSIVE FOOD."

hell if i'm paying for all that shit

Himu

May 30, 2008, 03:08:26 PM #16 Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 03:17:58 PM by Lala
We have a prom every year, regardless of what grade you are.  I've been to every one. caterpie;

Tomboh

Quote from: Sam. on May 30, 2008, 10:12:13 AM
So I'm gonna get wasted alone tonight.  baddood;
will you be posting pictures

Sam

So my best girl-friend who I was gonna hang out with first ditched me after school for this guy, who she might as well be dating. And then later she's going to get high with one of her friends who is NOT mutual (I hate her.)

Meanwhile, my best guy-friend apparently fell in love with omeone overnight so it looks like I might be listening to how great this girl is for the rest of the day.

I've honestly been on the verge of crying for the past couple hours; that's why I really need a drink.

And no Tomboh, I will not be posting pictures. I probably won't come online, either.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Tomboh

why is your best friend an idiot

Himu

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sam. on May 30, 2008, 03:28:57 PM
So my best girl-friend who I was gonna hang out with first ditched me after school for this guy, who she might as well be dating. And then later she's going to get high with one of her friends who is NOT mutual (I hate her.)

Meanwhile, my best guy-friend apparently fell in love with omeone overnight so it looks like I might be listening to how great this girl is for the rest of the day.

I've honestly been on the verge of crying for the past couple hours; that's why I really need a drink.

And no Tomboh, I will not be posting pictures. I probably won't come online, either.
Bad things happen when you drink

Tomboh

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thomasbo on May 30, 2008, 03:41:27 PM
not for us befuddlement
I wouldn't feel good about taking advantage of someone's drunkeness either

Tomboh

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on May 30, 2008, 03:42:58 PM
I wouldn't feel good about taking advantage of someone's drunkeness either
probably not nudes because id think pinkeh would be smart enough to lock up her camera when she gets drunk so no more n00d incidents

and she said she wouldnt come on anyways so sdfjdsk

Daddy

don't drink and tell tomboh. he will tell everyone

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thomasbo on May 30, 2008, 03:44:30 PM
probably not nudes because id think pinkeh would be smart enough to lock up her camera when she gets drunk so no more n00d incidents

and she said she wouldnt come on anyways so sdfjdsk
Drunk people can open locks

Chris (JayJay)

THE... Eh, fuck it. I'm not in the mood.

Tomboh

Quote from: JMV on May 30, 2008, 03:44:51 PM
don't drink and tell tomboh. he will tell everyone
you didnt tell me not to tell anyone

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on May 30, 2008, 03:46:02 PM
Drunk people can open locks
BUT DO THEY KNOW THAT THEY CAN OPEN LOCKS?

Sam

Quote from: Thomasbo on May 30, 2008, 03:44:30 PM

The incident wasn't that I got drunk and took nudes; it was that I got drunk and I was really emo and wanted to kill myself and was easily talked into giving out pre-existing nudes.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up