April 24, 2024, 04:49:26 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you love the most?

Started by Geno, May 27, 2008, 08:55:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: houdini on June 01, 2008, 07:07:54 PM
People still do that?
I hated having to do that in elementary school. :'(

Skylark

I do. I only have one and it's a very good friendship. I met this person a bunch of years ago and have only their address and... we write each other letters. It's I don't know,  she's really my best friend. I love her.
the book of right on

Houdini

Quote from: skylark-e on June 02, 2008, 09:32:06 PM
I do. I only have one and it's a very good friendship. I met this person a bunch of years ago and have only their address and... we write each other letters. It's I don't know,  she's really my best friend. I love her.
That's really cool. I wish more people would still write letters.

Houdini

Quote from: Derren T. Sebring on June 01, 2008, 07:08:33 PM
I hated having to do that in elementary school. :'(
We had to do that too, but someone's pen pal died of a brain tumor and we stopped.

Daddy

I had a penpal then she stopped talking to me.  baddood;

strongbad

Well, if it's people, I would have to say my family (little brother and parents), but other than that, I love playing tennis with my friends. I know that it sounds pretty lame, but tennis is the only sport other than swimming that I don't suck dick at, and when all my friends are slightly worse than me, I get alot of confidence and stuff.
oh yeah and its fun

Houdini

Quote from: Dave on June 03, 2008, 04:52:34 PM
Well, if it's people, I would have to say my family (little brother and parents), but other than that, I love playing tennis with my friends. I know that it sounds pretty lame, but tennis is the only sport other than swimming that I don't suck dick at, and when all my friends are slightly worse than me, I get alot of confidence and stuff.
oh yeah and its fun
You're better off than I am, in the sports department. The only sport I don't suck dick at is swimming.

superclucky

Quote from: houdini on June 03, 2008, 04:28:29 PM
We had to do that too, but someone's pen pal died of a brain tumor and we stopped.
We stopped talking to our pen pals because of 9/11 :'( (They lived in NYC and most of them didn't respond back.)
kewns are smelly

Selkie

wolflink64

LCK

My pen pal was just an old lady at the local nursing home. baddood;

Skylark

Mine is a 17 year old girl in rural Ontario
the book of right on

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: houdini on May 31, 2008, 04:31:07 PM
Basically nothing. I'm jaded.

yes, love is an illusion, created by the corporations to peddle crap noone in their right mind would ever dream of buying, like novelty plastic kissing angels

Houdini

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on June 07, 2008, 02:28:25 PM
yes, love is an illusion, created by the corporations to peddle crap noone in their right mind would ever dream of buying, like novelty plastic kissing angels
Corporations create nothing; they simply exploit basic human emotions ad nauseum.

Lovefoxxx

oh wait there is one thing that i 'love', at least it gives me some form of comfort - the fact that maybe one day if i'm fortunate enough i may develop amnesia and forget my whole life.

Go Up