September 27, 2024, 10:22:07 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Say the nicest thing possible to the above user.

Started by Full Metal Ryder, May 26, 2008, 08:07:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezloﺕ

:)

Chris (JayJay)

Ezloﺕ

:)

Nyerp

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Ezlo on May 29, 2008, 03:00:35 PM
has neither a penis or a vagina
Didn't I make a post about you in this thread already? I think so...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Sam

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2008, 03:39:18 PM
Didn't I make a post about you in this thread already? I think so...

I really like your hair.  baddood;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ME##

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Houdini on May 29, 2008, 03:45:23 PM
I really like your hair.  baddood;
Seriously?

Well, you're one of the cutest girls on this site. I love the fact that you game, which is kind of rare for girls. You also have a sociable attitude and you're nice to talk to. You never done naything really stupid or bad, from what I recall.

At ME68: You're really brave about confessing that you're gay, to the Internet. You may be lonely, be maybe one day the attitude that you use in this forum, will come out to your real life social situations. Decent user. Nothing relly stupid or bad. You're okay with most of the users here.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Meyer Lansky

Original_MIB

You seem very optimistic and sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, I like you.  n_u

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Ready To Die on May 29, 2008, 03:55:27 PM
Original_MIB

You seem very optimistic and sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, I like you.  n_u
Hmm...I recognize you from...Nsider2? Right?

Well, you're someone who has been really hard to come accross to. Most of the users offend, but you're nice and you don't even know me. With that, it's hard to think that you would compliment me, which I am thankful for. I haven't really gotten to know you, but I will as you keep on going online.

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2008, 03:59:56 PM
Hmm...I recognize you from...Nsider2? Right?

I had been on the original NSider since the summer of '04 and joined NSider2 a couple months after it had opened up.

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2008, 03:59:56 PM
Well, you're someone who has been really hard to come accross to. Most of the users offend, but you're nice and you don't even know me. With that, it's hard to think that you would compliment me, which I am thankful for. I haven't really gotten to know you, but I will as you keep on going online.

You just have to get to know me.  magician;

Chris (JayJay)

Sam

Quote from: Original_MIB on May 29, 2008, 03:53:03 PM
Seriously?

If I wasn't serious would I be using this face?  baddood;

No, I wouldn't be.

Yes, I loooves your hair. :3 You have my favorite kinda hairs. **And by my favorite kinda hair I mean my favorite kind of natural hair for a male.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Juni

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up