March 28, 2024, 07:37:11 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Announcing Boyah SMS Updates

Started by Daddy, May 24, 2008, 09:44:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

You may have noticed a new feature on our Homepage.  This is our new SMS Update feature.  Just enter your cellphone number and carrier and you will be registered to the mailing list.  This allows the administration to send out messages to anyone who subscribes.  Server down? Server back up? New Feature?  Contest?  Be the first to find out.

Feel free to try it. The sender will be [email protected], please don't reply unless the message specifies that it's okay to reply.

Also, as far as the texts go, they are free on our part.  Your service provider may decide to charge for the text (as in if you have to pay like 5 cents per text then you'll pay 5 cents.  That's up to your cellular provider, we have no control over it.  If you have unlimited texting or like 500 a month, then you're safe. )

Thanks

--JMV

strongbad

*subscribes*
you should send out funny stuff to brighten up our day

Daphnia

Daddy

Daphnia

baddood;

Admin Zidone.

Or blackmail Bassir into doing something instead of sitting in his corner and brooding.

Daddy

lol just realized a problem with my reasoning.  If the server is down I can't send out messages.  caterpie;

reeper

Quote from: JMV on May 25, 2008, 08:32:42 AM
lol just realized a problem with my reasoning.  If the server is down I can't send out messages.  caterpie;
facepalm

superclucky

we totally want to pay for boyah contests that don't even finish :0
kewns are smelly

Daddy

hey cool feature JMV it bet we will use it for years to come

Go Up