April 18, 2024, 05:05:25 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mental Retardation

Started by CHAOS66, May 16, 2008, 02:19:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CHAOS66

Am I crazy, or does anyone else have my same opinions on mental retardation. What good are retards, what will they accomplish, how will they improve society? For example, if a retard voted they would vote for the person who had the last word. Because, they are stupid. Everything politicians say sounds good, they don't have the intelligence to decide for themselves. I also believe they are a mere hindrance to our society. Money is spent to care for the mentally ill. Of course, now some of you might agree.. but I have extremely radical views on this topic. I think people born with mental retardation should be.... how do I put this? Eh, disposed.

sans culottes

You make a bad asumption about retards.

Not everyone who's retarded is totally stupid. There's retarded people who would be smart enough to figure out who to vote for. And if you don't like retarded people voting for whoever has the last word, then  I guess you hate half of all voters.
I support BUSH

FAMY2

Who decides who is retarded? Or stupid for that matter?  baddood;

Garahe

Well if medical care hadn't advanced so greatly, the Human Race would be significantly stronger and those with less than average IQ would not have survived long enough to be judged.

With the advent of advanced medical technology, the human gene pool began to weaken.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Houdini

I don't see you improving society.

guff

retards aren't the only people who can take up space and not accomplish anything

i think you should be lobotomized

Andrew1911

hey guys lets kill everyone we dont find up to our level of quality

we can create a master race, if you will

FAMY2

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 17, 2008, 09:26:42 PM

Hasn't that been done before? But wait we can have a different ending this time. O_0

sans culottes

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 17, 2008, 09:26:42 PM

yeah man, ttly 88
I support BUSH

Verocious

You would need some sort of measuring tool to tell which people are retarded.

Snorkel

This thread isn't serious enough.

Go Up