Hypothetically, what if you found out your friend was gay?

Started by SBKT, May 18, 2007, 01:17:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

I'm the stage manager in the musical and I'm a choir geek. Being told someone's gay honestly doesn't bother me at all.

Oh, unless I had been hitting on the guy for an hour before I found out. That was a bummer... poor guy. >.>

But anyway. I haven't a care whether or not people like men or women.. it doesn't bother me in the slightest. When my third-best friend came out I was just like "Oh, coolies." and we proceeded to talk about who the cutest guys in school were.

I was forcefully and strictly raised christain, which is probably what caused me to dissagree with quite a few christian beliefs.. and probably what caused me to dispise religion as a whole.

And I hate polotics too. I don't hate the government, I hate discussing it, probably because I know nothing about it and don't care to learn more. Not sure if this plays so much of a role in the topic since it's an opinion deal, but I figured I might as well through it out there.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ME##

strakt

If a friend of mine told me he was gay, I would be fine with it as long as he didn't hit on me.

YPrrrr

guff

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 12, 2007, 01:13:27 PM
Did you take some oath where you have to quote everything i say on this board? psyduck;
who are you again, and why should i not point out idiotic posts

YPrrrr

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 12, 2007, 01:15:24 PM
who are you again, and why should i not point out idiotic posts
how is it idiotic?

everyone here does that shit  psyduck;

YPrrrr

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 12, 2007, 01:13:27 PM
Did you take some oath where you have to quote everything i say on this board? psyduck;
You didn't say anything.  You quoted the post and said nothing.

Now excuse me as I delete the contentless post.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on September 12, 2007, 01:29:54 PM
You didn't say anything.  You quoted the post and said nothing.

Now excuse me as I delete the contentless post.
Excuse me while I repost it without quotation psyduck;

YPrrrr

If a friend of mine told me he was gay, I would be fine with it as long as he didn't hit on me.

guff

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 12, 2007, 01:29:23 PM
Holy shit you're a troll psyduck;
You don't understand:  QUITING (credit goes 2 bass) FOR TRUTH adds absolutely nothing to the discussion, and just makes you look like a tool.

add your own fucking opinions, or just shut up

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 12, 2007, 01:32:35 PM
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 12, 2007, 01:32:35 PM

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 12, 2007, 01:33:08 PM

Then you quote the post and say "I feel the same way" or "I agree with him".   Otherwise we'd end up with threads with nothing but quoting.

There would be two posts in the belief in god thread: Yes and No, everything else would be quotes from those posts.

Screen_Stretcher

At first I might be shocked. But I will stop qorrying about it after I realize they aren't into me.
*suck with words*

Go Up