Hypothetically, what if you found out your friend was gay?

Started by SBKT, May 18, 2007, 01:17:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nintendude#1

wow, that's a little extreme telling her to change or die. I'd be a little sad for them but still be their friend

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nintendude#1 on July 14, 2007, 09:33:50 PM
wow, that's a little extreme telling her to change or die. I'd be a little sad for them but still be their friend
You like women?

That's a true shame. emo;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snorkel

I have friends that are gay, and that's always been something I've known, and I peacefully co-exist with them.

guff

ew what if he looks at my butt >_>

sure public displays of heterosexuality can often be as flamboyant as displays of homosexuality and far more commonplace but at least they're less gay O.o

Andrew1911

Quote from: Nintendude#1 on July 14, 2007, 09:33:50 PM

such a shame they're gay

tehy can't lead a normal life :(

Donutz

I wouldn't care, honestly. If they're gay, they're gay. I not gonna hate someone just because they're gay.

Pirittokuru

I've had that happen to me before. I barely reacted. She's my friend, why should I care that she's a lesbian? Srsly. That shouldn't wreck someones relationship with another.

pringle positive

I just found out that one of my friends is bi, and it doesn't bother be one bit...

Eru_Roraito

If he's gay, that's fine. If he's flaming, wears chicks clothes, and stares at me, I'm not gonna hang around him.
Will eat for food.

guff

Eru_Roraito

Will eat for food.

guff

Flameow

I already have a few gay friends, and it doesn't bother me at all.  Personally, I'm more worried about the heterosexual ones.

Pash

I wouldn't care. Why should I stop hanging out with him because he plays on the other side of the fence?

BSS

Wouldn't really care. If one of my guy friends turned gay and started hitting on me and whatnot, then we might have a problem, but besides that it wouldn't really effect me. (And to all you people saying you wouldn't like it if they were really flamboyant, how come? I love eccentric gay men.  wub;)
tbtf

Go Up