September 21, 2024, 08:30:55 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Guitar Hero IV to include Drums and Vocals

Started by The artist formally known, May 13, 2008, 01:58:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

May 13, 2008, 01:58:34 AM Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 02:07:20 AM by reefer
And create a song and create a character

QuoteGuitar Hero 4 (PS3, 360, Wii, PS2)
- Create a song. Although these exclude vocals due to storage and possible copyright issues.
- You'll be able to name your song as well as creating album art. After you've done all that you can upload it to GH Tunes where anyone can download it.
- You'll be limited to 5 songs at first. But depending on the ratings you get you'll possibly be able to upload 10 or more.
- The song sharing mode will be in the Wii and PS2 versions also, but GI says it's unlikely that it'll be as robust as the PS3 and 360 versions.
- Drums, bass, vocals guitar
- Create a rocker
- Create a guitar and drums
- All songs will be master tracks
- They don't want to discuss specifics on track listing out of fear of being scooped by the competition. However they confirmed 4 bands: Van Halen, The Eagles, Linkin Park and Sublime.
- A new guitar designed by Red Octane that includes a new input mechanic that'll "impact the way you play GH in the future".
- GI saw see through notes while playing that Neversoft said was the new input mechanic and that they were trying to patent.

Andrew1911

wow this could almost not suck

but linkin park and the eagles  is telling me otherwise  gonk;

also VI = 6  baddood;

strongbad

I hope the create a song works out...
That has potential

Geno

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 13, 2008, 02:04:32 AM
wow this could almost not suck

but linkin park and the eagles  is telling me otherwise  gonk;

also VI = 6  baddood;
Fuck you Andrew I've been waiting for Linkin Park to be in the game since the original GH
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ricky

Has this been confirmed? As far as I know, this is only a rumor or it has not been officially announced.

Geno

Quote from: Ricky on May 13, 2008, 08:27:53 AM
Has this been confirmed? As far as I know, this is only a rumor or it has not been officially announced.
It's the cover story on the newest Game Informer.  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ricky

Quote from: Genø on May 13, 2008, 08:35:13 AM
It's the cover story on the newest Game Informer.  baddood;
I haven't gotten my Game Informer yet, for some reason.

Also incorrect use of baddood;.

Geno

Quote from: Ricky on May 13, 2008, 08:37:15 AM
I haven't gotten my Game Informer yet, for some reason.

Also incorrect use of baddood;.
I always use  baddood; in my posts  baddood;

Samus Aran

Create a song? About goddamn time. It'll be interesting to see how it'll work, though.

Also, Andrew, I like The Eagles.  :(

Andrew1911

Quote from: Genø on May 13, 2008, 07:13:33 AM
Fuck you Andrew I've been waiting for Linkin Park to be in the game since the original GH

plz die

Geno

The artist formally known

Geno

Samus Aran

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 13, 2008, 09:00:29 PM
plz die

Why didn't you tell me to die when I mentioned that I like The Eagles? :(

Go Up