September 21, 2024, 11:38:26 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

XBox360 or PS3 + PC combo?

Started by JSLink, May 12, 2008, 11:00:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

XBox360 or PS3 + PC combo?

XBox360
5 (55.6%)
PS3
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

JSLink

I really want an XBox360 which I can buy for $350.

I also want a PS3, which is $400, I can buy a $150 250GB Harddrive, and download Linux Ubuntu on it, and it can be Half-PS3, Half-Linux Computer.

Which should I choose?

Also, all of my friends have XBox360s and they have XBoxLive.

Geno

PS3 has a horrible library of games besides 3-5
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

JSLink

Quote from: Genø on May 12, 2008, 11:35:12 AM

PS3 has a horrible library of games besides 3-5
A 360 would be better.

I could play Halo 3, COD4, and GTAIV with my friends over XBoxLive.

Plus, Banjo 3.

Cookie

Yeah go with the 360, I personally like its library of games. Also since you have friends who have live that makes it fun.

strongbad

It doesn't matter. It's not like your decision will effect boyah, nor will boyah's decision effect your decision.

YPrrrr

I'd say PS3 usually, but if most of your friends have Xbox, get that so you can play online.
Quote from: David. on May 12, 2008, 02:46:54 PM
It doesn't matter. It's not like your decision will effect boyah, nor will boyah's decision effect your decision.
Actually, it's "affect," not "effect"

Just pointing that out n_u

The artist formally known

May 12, 2008, 03:13:43 PM #6 Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 03:18:10 PM by reefer
PS3 as a computer? Eh

I'd much rather have the PS3 as Metal Gear Solid 4 looks amazing.

I own a 360 by the way  befuddlement

Hardcore

xbox sucks,Every time you buy or play an xbox.You suck bill gate's dick.
I rather play a ps3 seeing how they basicly share all the good games like COD4.
So really there is no loss.

Tomboh

lmao 360

get a PC and if you want to, a ps3

strongbad

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on May 12, 2008, 03:06:14 PM
I'd say PS3 usually, but if most of your friends have Xbox, get that so you can play online.Actually, it's "affect," not "effect"

Just pointing that out n_u

damnit, i suck at trolling

Ricky

Get a PS3.

God damn, who cares about your friends? You'll make new ones.

The PS3 has a somewhat awesome lineup of games and there are even more coming out this year.

Also, Microsoft is the shittiest company yet.

Geno

Quote from: Ricky on May 13, 2008, 08:31:19 AM
Also, Microsoft is the shittiest company yet.
Yeah Gears of War is so shitty
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ricky

Geno

Quote from: Ricky on May 13, 2008, 08:36:08 AM
Microsoft didn't make Gears of War.lol
Microsoft didn't make any good games for the 360.

They did publish it though.

Ricky

Quote from: Genø on May 13, 2008, 08:39:49 AM
Microsoft didn't make any good games for the 360.

They did publish it though.
Thanks for contradicting yourself.

Go Up