September 21, 2024, 07:27:04 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Twilight Hack

Started by strongbad, May 10, 2008, 09:11:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Has anybody here tried it yet?
I was able to get the save file working, but I don't know how to put programs on it. I've tried like 1000 times and I get the same error every time:

My SD card is formatted right and I'm pretty sure that everything on it is in the right place
I'm trying to get snes9x to work, btw.
Here's how my SD card looks:
QuotePrivate\wii\title\RZDE\data.bin
snes9x\roms
snes9x\saves
boot.elf

any help?

UnagiPower

Earthbound doesn't run perfectly on snes9x just so you know.

C.Mongler

I've used it thousands of times. Just get the .wad installer and install the SNES channel, its shits easier. Also, you're using the correct Twilight Hack for your region and the latest version that actually supports front loading SD right?

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 11, 2008, 04:55:45 AM
Earthbound doesn't run perfectly on snes9x just so you know.

Dunno what emu you're using, plus there's always the injected channel option.

okay actually thats a lie, the first part anyway, since i havn't tested earthbound because i've already got a pretty sweet save file going on my PSP, but i would assume it works well with the emu I use since it hasn't failed out on any games I've tested on it, and also Super Mario RPG runs perfectly and thats usually how I grade an emu lol

strongbad

I'm using emuloader as a loader and trying to use snes9x as an emulator... Will that work?

C.Mongler

i dunno, heres wut i did:

Twilight Hackz to run WadInstaller. Use WadInstaller to put the SNES 9x Channel on your Wii. Click the Snes 9x chanel. There.

And as far as I can tell from that screen shot you're using an old version of twilight hack, the newer version doesnt even support USB Gecko

strongbad

I'm just using the one from wiibrew.org
bad site?
Could you just attach a file that has everything that you had on your sd card to your next post so I could just use that? I really want to play EB on my projector..

UnagiPower

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 11, 2008, 06:52:25 AM
I've used it thousands of times. Just get the .wad installer and install the SNES channel, its shits easier. Also, you're using the correct Twilight Hack for your region and the latest version that actually supports front loading SD right?

Dunno what emu you're using, plus there's always the injected channel option.

okay actually thats a lie, the first part anyway, since i havn't tested earthbound because i've already got a pretty sweet save file going on my PSP, but i would assume it works well with the emu I use since it hasn't failed out on any games I've tested on it, and also Super Mario RPG runs perfectly and thats usually how I grade an emu lol

whoops I was thinking of the time I tried it out on the DS.

ncba93ivyase

hey faggots

try buying games

unless they suck in which case pirate all the playstation games you want

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up