April 23, 2024, 06:47:50 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Racism

Started by JSLink, May 06, 2008, 11:10:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

:atomsk:

i'm talking about everyday kind of racism. You don't see guys in big white cloaks walking around all the time, but for a lot of people, racism is still in their heads.

Houdini

Quote from: :atomsk: on October 13, 2008, 08:38:52 PM
The only reason racism is still around is because angry black people keep bringing it up.
Yeah, black people are never ever discriminated against nowadays.

:atomsk:

it just pisses me off so much because sometimes black talk about slavery like I personally kept them as slaves nand supressed all african american. but i wasn't even BORN yet! and i LIKE black people a LOT!

Socks

People have a right to hate each other, wee can't dictate what people think, nor should we.

l a c e y

yah everyone should beable to hate who they want.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: bojangelsrocks on November 04, 2008, 06:13:21 AM
yah everyone should beable to hate who they want.

and kill who they see to be unfit to walk this earth  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Detonator on November 04, 2008, 09:04:12 AM
and kill who they see to be unfit to walk this earth  baddood;
Like the mentally retarded.

They're like fucking chimps that can talk.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kewn on November 04, 2008, 09:35:55 AM
Like the mentally retarded.

They're like fucking chimps that can talk.

is that why you put a gorilla as y/n for felt
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Detonator on November 04, 2008, 11:05:28 AM
is that why you put a gorilla as y/n for felt
no i mean like the retarded kid at the pysch ward was like

uhhhhhhhhhhhh accident

Go Up