March 28, 2024, 01:17:24 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Explanation of the Death of two Admins.

Started by Daddy, May 04, 2008, 11:16:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on May 04, 2008, 11:14:27 PM
I was talking about why Lawlz still even had power to some users, including Cam. Then I realized that before he said he didn't want his position after he did was he wanted to do in the internal board concerning the awards, so I went ahead and took it from him like I thought we were going to anyway.

A bit of chaos ensued, and I asked him what he wanted, and he kept saying that he would only be a normal member if Haunted could be an admin. Then it just sort of spiralled from there with him trying to argue that I wasn't a good admin (which I didn't care about in the first place).

And then Bassir demoted me too and told us to shut up. Then JMV got on, and I explained everything to him. He agreed to give me back my old Mod position, because that's really all I cared about in regards to power. I just want to moderate.

So then...let's see...Lawlz started a bunch of bitching and whining, trying to get us to pity him and such. He finally left just a few minutes ago.

And that's the story.

ok don't make threads about it kthnx

-JMV

Snorkel

Wait are they actually not Admins for good now

Daddy

Feynman

Well.

Under this new ruling, I suggest we switch forum software.

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir on May 05, 2008, 07:25:34 PM
Well.

Under this new ruling, I suggest we switch forum software.
You have a directory, go play with some stuff and see if you can find a replacement as long as our emotes and database stays safe.

Feynman

Quote from: JMV on May 05, 2008, 08:56:01 PM
You have a directory, go play with some stuff and see if you can find a replacement as long as our emotes and database stays safe.

There is no fantastico on this server. baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir on May 06, 2008, 07:49:41 PM
There is no fantastico on this server. baddood;
Nigga, you don't need fantastico when you can run a script.  baddood; I installed a forum it's not hard.

Go Up