Boyah Butt Brigade (Retired Anonymous Chat Thread)

Started by Boyager, April 29, 2008, 02:26:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

HoW dO yOu DiStInGuIsH bEtWeEn LaZiNeSs AnD dEpReSsIoN.

Boyager

laziness is when you feel bad for not doing what you need to. depression is not caring that you should be but aren't.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 28, 2012, 09:33:38 AM
laziness is when you feel bad for not doing what you need to. depression is not caring that you should be but aren't.

uhh... isn't it the opposite?

Boyager

HOw caN ONe sEe A dOCTor AbOUT ONe'S DePResSIOn STaTuS W/o bEING emBaRrASSeD

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on October 11, 2012, 10:57:55 AM
HOw caN ONe sEe A dOCTor AbOUT ONe'S DePResSIOn STaTuS W/o bEING emBaRrASSeD
docotos dont care they just throw pills at oyu

Boyager

Boyager

I always wonder why I'm here. Not just this forum, but this planet. I'm always thinking about how others lives would be improved if I didn't exist or how much less of a burden I'd be to others. Maybe one day I'll just end it all and do everyone a favor.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 12, 2013, 08:33:45 PM
I always wonder why I'm here. Not just this forum, but this planet. I'm always thinking about how others lives would be improved if I didn't exist or how much less of a burden I'd be to others. Maybe one day I'll just end it all and do everyone a favor.
shut the fuck up snowy

Snowy

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 12, 2013, 08:33:45 PM

Except for those who care; or who will care; or those and things influenced by you in some way; there is no significant impact by you or anyone to this planet.

Go Up