September 30, 2024, 06:29:30 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hey you pikachu

Started by The artist formally known, April 26, 2008, 06:15:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

get apple

get apple
GET APPLE
PICK UP APPLE
GET APPLE
YES!!! NOW THUNDERBOLT!
THUNDERSHOCK
THUNDERBOLT APPLE

FUCK! FUCK FUCK NIGGER FUCK

GET ORANGE
GET THE ORANGE
GET-ORANGE
PICK UP ORAGE
YES YES FUCK YES THUNDERBOLT ORANGE
THUNDER ORANGE
THUNDERSHOCK ORANGE
YES YES OMG NIGGER YES NOW BRING IT TO ME
BRING-IT-TO-ME
GIVE IT TO ME
GIVE FUCKING ORANGE TO ME

OH MY GOD FUCK YOU

Wrench

i still have that game

YOU CAN DO IT, PIKACHU!

The artist formally known

Quote from: Wrench et al. on April 26, 2008, 06:16:25 PM
i still have that game

YOU CAN DO IT, PIKACHU!
i played the game for like 5 minutes before realizing that no matter what i said pikachu never heard me. ;_;

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: reefer on April 26, 2008, 06:21:56 PM
i played the game for like 5 minutes before realizing that no matter what i said pikachu never heard me. ;_;

yahlulz they forget to mention pickhau comes with a built-in hearing impediment =/

Geno

I remember having so much fun saying "Pikachu you're a fucking worthless piece of shit and your also a bastard child" and having Pikachu reply with a smile.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno on April 26, 2008, 06:33:41 PM
I remember having so much fun saying "Pikachu you're a fucking worthless piece of shit and your also a bastard child" and having Pikachu reply with a smile.
Yes because when you were 10 you knew those words....
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Pliskin on April 26, 2008, 09:02:39 PM
I did

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Lovefoxxx

NOA_Haunted

I did

Wrench

My sister made me swear to her friends on the phone when I was younger than that.  powerofone;

Samus Aran

The speech recognition is pretty awful in that game. Pikachu would end up eating the food I wanted for Bulbasaur's stew.

:(

But my biggest problem with the game was how you had to follow Pikachu around in a box during certain parts of the game, and he would get distracted by Charmander or trip over Digletts or get dizzy from staring at pinwheels, and IT WOULD TAKE FUCKING AGES FOR HIM TO GET TO THE GOD DAMN STORE...TO BUY A SINGLE PIECE OF FOOD.

Wrench

I remember throwing stuff in the room at Pikachu. It was quite fun.

Thyme

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: Kaz on April 26, 2008, 10:30:17 PM
The speech recognition is pretty awful in that game. Pikachu would end up eating the food I wanted for Bulbasaur's stew.

:(

But my biggest problem with the game was how you had to follow Pikachu around in a box during certain parts of the game, and he would get distracted by Charmander or trip over Digletts or get dizzy from staring at pinwheels, and IT WOULD TAKE FUCKING AGES FOR HIM TO GET TO THE GOD DAMN STORE...TO BUY A SINGLE PIECE OF FOOD.

he's a fucking lazy fat piece of shit :(

NOA_Haunted

I never really played it.

Go Up