March 28, 2024, 11:29:29 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

RULES MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU READ THEM?

Started by ncba93ivyase, May 16, 2007, 05:28:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

May 16, 2007, 05:28:17 PM Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 05:35:20 PM by Reaper
1: You must use correct spelling and decent grammar at all times. I can understand using "they" in place of he or she on occasion, but stuff like "u am kw33r" gets an instant ban.
2: Don't be a complete jackass.
3: Don't use excessive profanities. It makes you look like a fool. Same with rule 1.
4: "cuz gawd sed so/did it" is not a valid excuse or reason for anything.
5: Only post serious topics.
6: Try to have your replies go beyond 3 sentences; that'd be a short paragraph. If you can get a point across in one good sentence, okay.
7. ???
8. Profit!

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LCK

I'm deleting all of this "QFT" shit that I see.

At least put some thought into the post, instead of just agreeing with the person.
If you agree with the person's thought, just say "I TOTALLY AGREE, D00D." Or something to that extent.

STOP WITH THE QFT.

Daddy

Also, if your post gets deleted in this board for being stupid STFU.   Just because other people might have slipped past our detection and posted something like "lol retard" doesn't mean you should.  Put effort into all the posts in this board.  I don't care if some one else did it.  If I see you doing it then I'm going to do something about it.

Kalahari Inkantation

December 28, 2022, 10:27:02 AM #3 Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 10:39:45 AM by Majorana's Incantation
For the record, the rules of this board will shortly be amended. See:

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on December 22, 2022, 10:52:18 AM
  • General [...] improvements to enhance the user's experience.

Kalahari Inkantation

January 09, 2023, 06:16:39 PM #4 Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 06:56:19 PM by Kalahari Inkantation
the jist of the rule revision is that you don't have to submit an entire '''academic''' research paper each and every time you post here

you are encouraged to post your controversial opinions and hot takes on issues that matter to you in as little in a sentence or two, just try to be sure it's a complete thought or question

you are welcome to post in your normal boyah accent (or any language), it's truly unnecessary to insist on perfect capitalization punctuation etc. like petty schoolmistresses on a highly-derived cephalopœdic nintendo video game forum

TL;DR

https://youtu.be/ED2pSguRn7U?t=61s

The rules will be amended formally (ifeelbetter;) at a later date. Soon™.jpg

Go Up