April 20, 2024, 04:24:45 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Signature limitations are now twice as big.

Started by reeper, May 16, 2007, 04:19:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

May 16, 2007, 04:19:40 PM Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 10:25:22 PM by reefer
I let everyone use 600 characters in the signature field instead of the 300 that was in place before. Please don't abuse this though. I finally got done with my college finals so this place will get some new changes for the better pretty soon.

I may feature a new theme pretty soon, all black probably.

I would also like to announce that we will try to put in place a live chat, if it eats up bandwidth we'll have to remove it though. If anyone has the Flash Chat file or can get a hold of it, please respond.

Thank you.

Feynman

Quote from: Reaper on May 16, 2007, 04:19:40 PM
I would also like to announce that we will try to put in place a live chat, if it eats up bandwidth we'll have to remove it though. If anyone has the Flash Chat file or can get a hold of it, please respond.

WE'RE NOT TAKING THAT RISK. Let's run it as a test somewhere else and check what kind of impact it will have.

iWolf

Wouldn't it just be easier to make an IRC channel on an IRC server?

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

heltar

Quote from: iWolf on May 16, 2007, 05:31:34 PM

Too much trouble for lazy people.

SBKT

Quote from: helter skelter on May 19, 2007, 10:24:20 PM
Quote from: iWolf on May 16, 2007, 05:31:34 PM

Too much trouble for lazy people.
Don't forget the IRC tab is still an option, and if you want, even I could put it in. I just need a server name, in that case. I'd vote for irc://irc.dynastynet.net/Boyah myself, which would work if you just get any plain IRC Client. Even TELNET can work it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

iWolf

iWolf

Quote from: SBKT on May 24, 2007, 02:21:40 PM
Hi.

Sit down!
Get the fuck out of my class!

No.
It's from a Mock video on Naruto. It's funny as hell.

lol

Go Up