June 30, 2024, 10:39:47 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how often do you just chill

Started by Snorkel, April 13, 2008, 08:43:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

read post

daily
16 (64%)
biweekly
1 (4%)
every so often
5 (20%)
never
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Go Down

Snorkel

Quote from: Killer Tofu on April 14, 2008, 12:07:07 PM
That is basically my life.

And is why my grades suffer.

Also, guys, do any of you listen to music while falling asleep? Well I do sometimes and it's weird, when I hear the music while in the 'transitional state' of waking up if you will, I become abnormally amazed by that piece of song/song for the following handful of times I hear it. Then it wears off.

It's really weird and hard to explain

My pre-bed routine is reading for a bit (skipped occasionally), and then listening to music for an hour or so on my iPod. This time is usually more than an hour, and I never forego it. I try not to fall asleep, and 95% of nights I take out my headphones and then commit to sleep. 

Paul

ME##

Thyme

April 14, 2008, 03:06:37 PM #18 Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 03:10:51 PM by Thyme
Too often. Daily, after supper, usually. About now, in other words, but I have homework to do right now. (Yeah, I do realize I'm procrastinating. )

The problem is that I get asleep too, most of the times, so my internal clock is all screwed up these days.

FullmetalGanon

Selkie

Quote from: Snorkel on April 14, 2008, 01:45:44 PM
My pre-bed routine is reading for a bit (skipped occasionally), and then listening to music for an hour or so on my iPod. This time is usually more than an hour, and I never forego it. I try not to fall asleep, and 95% of nights I take out my headphones and then commit to sleep. 

ohmigawd I do almost the same exact thing.

I don't read every night, but sometimes, and I always listen to music for about an hour, then take the headphones out and go to sleep.

But sometimes I fall asleep before I take them out by accident and I wake up like an hour later or so to an amazing part of a song and it's so much more surreal for some reason.

V

Quote from: Killer Tofu on April 14, 2008, 05:16:30 PM
I always listen to music for about an hour, then take the headphones out and go to sleep.

I do the same thing.

Go Up