October 06, 2024, 02:16:31 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Say something brutally honest about someone here at Boyah

Started by V, April 13, 2008, 07:09:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

The only people who piss me off here are Lawlz because he's a faggot, and Kefka because he has to flame me in every thread I make and it gets annoying and old.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Quote from: JMV on April 13, 2008, 08:39:40 PM
If I say really quickly and repeatedly, yeah.  Some people don't get it even though all I say is "o', "lol" "ya" "oh", "idunno"

"Oh".

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on April 14, 2008, 08:37:21 AM
"Oh".

baddood;
Quote from: Geno on April 14, 2008, 08:37:10 AM
The only people who piss me off here are Lawlz because he's a faggot, and Kefka because he has to flame me in every thread I make and it gets annoying and old.
Oh Geno...

Socks

Daddy

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Geno

Full Metal Ryder

Pyrate

Clucky is really annoying sometimes with her intentionally retarded posts (or maybe it's not intentional).

Cameron posts way too fucking much.

Nyerp is usually alright, but when he picks fights with Socks and completely derails a thread, I want to smack him.

JGE is stupid.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Pyrate on April 14, 2008, 09:25:30 AM

Cameron posts way too fucking much.

i know, I can't fucking stop.

I talk way too much in general.

Hensa

Pyrate is so beautiful, it pisses me off how she doesnt post pictures of herself more often  baddood;

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on April 14, 2008, 09:31:27 AM
Pyrate is so beautiful, it pisses me off how she doesnt post pictures of herself more often  baddood;
yes;

Pyrate

C.Mongler

Quote from: Zidone Abramov on April 14, 2008, 05:13:55 AM
I want to slap C.Mongler for having a Luelinks/4chan/YouTube meme for his rank image. :'(

i love mario is missing

Go Up