October 08, 2024, 04:26:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lawlz and friends

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 13, 2008, 11:40:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

haha i get it an oxymoron rite
kewns are smelly

Daddy

ME##

Selkie

Pyrate

Jester

Go cry about your inability to acquire friends elsewhere, incompetent dumbass.
Everything burns.

Title27GT

Quote from: Jester on April 13, 2008, 03:41:25 PM
Go cry about your inability to acquire friends elsewhere, incompetent dumbass.
Oh shit, the biggest troll to ever grace Boyah is back. Find something better to do.

wawi

Jester

Quote from: Title on April 13, 2008, 03:43:26 PM
Oh shit, the biggest troll to ever grace Boyah is back. Find something better to do.

Just shut up. I have no intentions on exposing your stupidity at the moment;besides, I don't want anymore pm's from Jmv asking me to leave you alone because you're bitching.

Whiny bitch.
Everything burns.

Title27GT

Quote from: Jester on April 13, 2008, 03:45:11 PM
Just shut up. I have no intentions on exposing your stupidity at the moment;besides, I don't want anymore pm's from Jmv asking me to leave you alone because you're bitching.
I wasn't the only one.

The problem is, your trolling isn't even relevant to the situation.

Jester

Quote from: Title on April 13, 2008, 03:46:25 PM
I wasn't the only one.

The problem is, your trolling isn't even relevant to the situation.

Shut up, idiot.
Everything burns.

Title27GT

Quote from: Jester on April 13, 2008, 03:47:31 PM
Shut up, idiot.
Oh god damn, you're cool.

Here's a little tip:  I realize you're trying to be cool. However, popping into threads that have up to that point warranted absolutely no insult and trolling the shit out of it is not funny or cool, and it probably demonstrates a serious lack of real-life balls. Take your comedy act elsewhere, here it's out of place and makes you look retarded.

Full Metal Ryder

Jester

Quote from: Title on April 13, 2008, 03:49:33 PM
Oh god damn, you're cool.

Here's a little tip:  I realize you're trying to be cool. However, popping into threads that have up to that point warranted absolutely no insult and trolling the shit out of it is not funny or cool, and it probably demonstrates a serious lack of real-life balls. Take your comedy act elsewhere, here it's out of place and makes you look retarded.

You aren't this much of a homo in your real life are you?  Get over yourself already. You can cry over how mean I am if you want, but there's no denying what I point out in members here.
Everything burns.

Go Up