October 07, 2024, 04:22:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm going to Disneyland Thursday

Started by Tobin Coziahr, April 12, 2008, 03:54:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tobin Coziahr

Quote from: Kazarus on April 12, 2008, 04:38:45 PM
Disneyland only has a few roller coasters. The Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, and Gadget's Go-Coaster (which is a kiddy coaster).

Shows how much you know.

Of course, Disney's California Adventure also has a couple, but that's considered a separate park considering it costs extra even though it's basically connected to Disneyland. It has Mulhulland Madness and California Screamin' (which is by far the most intense roller coaster in either of the parks).

Almost every ride is pretty tame. It's a theme park, so the focus is on Disney stuff, not intensity.

Regardless, and getting back to the main topic, Disneyland fucking rules. I've been there 3 times so far, and somehow I remember nearly everything about the park. My favorite rides are Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, and The Haunted Mansion.
Yeah, Indiana Jones kicks ass.  And the new Space Mountain is intense.

Samus Aran

Quote from: GIOVANNIINFEDORA on April 12, 2008, 04:45:29 PM
Yeah, Indiana Jones kicks ass.  And the new Space Mountain is intense.

Yeah, the re-vamped version is pretty awesome, except for the fact that they took out the cool glowing planets and such and just put moving stars in. It's still pretty damn cool though.

FullmetalGanon

Daddy

ME##

Quote from: JMV on April 12, 2008, 05:01:28 PM
bluaki has a sister?

yes. he has mentioned her before in his stories a few times.

Paul

Disneyland is awesome. I go every year. Make sure to get on Mount Everest in Animal Kingdom. I like it better than Space Mountain.

Selkie

I went there when I was 4, along with SeaWorld and Universal

oh what memories...

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Tobin Coziahr

bluaki

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on April 12, 2008, 05:54:37 PM
Yeah, I do. She's eight years old.

:|

I wish my brother was about that age, he's fucking annoying. |:

Daddy

Tobin Coziahr

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Go Up