October 08, 2024, 04:53:51 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: Discuss faggots from school you hate.

Started by Full Metal Ryder, April 12, 2008, 12:50:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Himu

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Kefka et al  link=topic=26212.msg409332#msg409332 date=1208051286
then get it cut hippie.
never

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Paul

Most of the niggers. All the do is try to scare you. They think that a Sidekick is better than a iPhone. Then for some strange reason; the black girls grab random people's asses.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Paul on April 12, 2008, 07:26:50 PM
Most of the niggers. All the do is try to scare you. They think that a Sidekick is better than a iPhone. Then for some strange reason; the black girls grab random people's asses.
they did that to me when i was in 7th grade

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Yeah, yep, that's a perfect reason to hate someone, and not just someone, but an entire category of people because they assumedly prefer one piece of shitty technology over another. Yeah, man, great attitude.

Socks

I speak for V as well. "Jiggly", which is this random white kid who is very much so over weight yet wears small preppy shirts that clearly were not designed for him hence they do not fit him. He talks to anyone and everyone which even looks at him or happens to be near him, I'm not exaggerating this point. He thinks everything he says is great and gets upset when you tell him "Umm... who are you? Get the fuck out of here". He also twitches and "dances" as he walks, pretty funny but weird. Then there's this kid who has this creepy cheesy smirk and always has to be the center of attention and talk to very person or girl in his vicinity. He also wears gaudy clothes and this dumb ass black puffed jacket when it's clearly is in the mid 70's out. And of course there is this black kid who talks unnecessarily loud and laughs even worse in the eating lounge, it's so fucking annoying to hear his laugh every five minutes from across the hall.

Kalahari Inkantation

Some bitch that I didn't know did that to me this year. I wanted to press charges for sexual harassment. AWESOME

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Boognish on April 12, 2008, 08:18:11 PM
Yeah, yep, that's a perfect reason to hate someone, and not just someone, but an entire category of people because they assumedly prefer one piece of shitty technology over another. Yeah, man, great attitude.

Stop being such a fucking idiot.

We all hate something in life, and especially, you do too.

Feynman

Quote from: Boognish on April 12, 2008, 08:18:11 PM

Shut the hell up, you goddamn hippie.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 12, 2008, 08:56:13 PM
Stop being such a fucking idiot.

We all hate something in life, and especially, you do too.

Sure, there are things I hate. I hate the fact that people find the need to complain and bitch about every small nuance about their lives and blow it up to mountian sized proportions just to get some attention and maybe an ounce of pity to go with it.  Again, though, I dont hate people in particular. There's certain individuals who rub the fur in the wrong direction, but most of it's easily ignorable. Maybe you should try it.
Quote from: Bassir C. on April 12, 2008, 09:21:49 PM
Shut the hell up, you goddamn hippie.

Rough day, huh?

Title27GT

Quote from: Boognish on April 12, 2008, 09:45:13 PM
Sure, there are things I hate. I hate the fact that people find the need to complain and bitch about every small nuance about their lives and blow it up to mountian sized proportions just to get some attention and maybe an ounce of pity to go with it.  Again, though, I dont hate people in particular. There's certain individuals who rub the fur in the wrong direction, but most of it's easily ignorable. Maybe you should try it.
Rough day, huh?
Dude, you're out of line.

Paul

Quote from: Boognish on April 12, 2008, 09:45:13 PM

What the fuck are you talking about?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Paul on April 12, 2008, 10:00:09 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?
I don't get why you quoted that post twice caterpie;

But he's talking about people that whine and bitch about every little thing like "SHEEET, I KNOW YOU AIN'T BE GIVEN US NO DAMN HOMEWERK" or "YOU SEE THAT LOOK THAT KID JUST GAVE ME? HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME BUT HE FUCKING GIVES ME THIS GODDAMN MEAN LOOK I KNOW HE WOULDN'T GET UP ANY GODDAMN CLOSER AND DO THAT TO ME."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on April 12, 2008, 10:05:29 PM
[glow=red,2,300]I don't get why you quoted that post twice[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]caterpie;[/glow]
But he's talking about people that whine and bitch about every little thing like "SHEEET, I KNOW YOU AIN'T BE GIVEN US NO DAMN HOMEWERK" or "YOU SEE THAT LOOK THAT KID JUST GAVE ME? HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME BUT HE FUCKING GIVES ME THIS GODDAMN MEAN LOOK I KNOW HE WOULDN'T GET UP ANY GODDAMN CLOSER AND DO THAT TO ME."
was that sarcasm

Go Up