October 08, 2024, 04:44:30 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: Discuss faggots from school you hate.

Started by Full Metal Ryder, April 12, 2008, 12:50:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on April 12, 2008, 05:52:55 PM
This one bastard named Eddie that's about five feet tall, looks like a gerbil, claims to be anarchist (goddamn retards :|), tries to be a badass by smoking and all this other retarded shit, and claims he's some awesome god lover and he won't associate with anyone that doesn't love god unless they're a girl because he'll take anything he can have sex with, which is sadly everything. I don't get how such an ugly fuck can literally get any non-African American woman.

Any woman that acts stupid around me, thinking it's cute and that for some reason I'll like it.
powerofone;HIDEOUS

How do you go from day-to-day with such a negative mindset?  psyduck;

Tri4se

This one ugly blond chick in my literature class.

She acts so ditsy and won't shut the fuck up. Every time the teacher says a "big word" she yells "WHAT," repeats the word, and laughs hysterically.

:(

superclucky

Quote from: Tri4se on April 12, 2008, 06:04:43 PM

She acts so ditsy and won't shut the fuck up. Every time the teacher says a "big word" she yells "WHAT," repeats the word, and laughs hysterically.

I know a person like that. powerofone; She's in my English class. Our teacher is orgasmic and would join in with the students on making fun of her. She makes one of the stupidest questions ever. (I thought frogs have no bones, since they're squishy! I thought humans grow by sunlight, etc.)

I just luv her though, she makes the class lose a period of learning. <3
kewns are smelly

ME##

Quote from: Tri4se on April 12, 2008, 06:04:43 PM

Oh, there's a girl in my French and world history class like that.

But she isn't that bad, but she is pretty blonde.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on April 12, 2008, 06:04:25 PM
How do you go from day-to-day with such a negative mindset?  psyduck;
Because these bastards' greatest ambition is to join the military, and no matter what I do, I'll be greater than that. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Some freshman in my Media Concepts class, He blasts his shitty heavy metal when we have time after we do our photoshop and lightwave 3D lessons.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

Well there isn't anyone at college that I hate so I'll just talk about some one from high school.

i dont think thar was anyone i hated, just a bunch of people who annoyed me. let me keep thinking

6M69I69B9

April 12, 2008, 06:20:41 PM #37 Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:25:46 PM by Original_MIB
Umm...

I hate the girls who ACTUALLY gossip... I thought it was something that everyone got rid of from Middle School, until I heard lots of rumors and fights going with the girls.

I hate wangsters who waste their lives and actually waste the classes' time from learning. They're so egocentric, that it's almost impossible to make them stop from becoming a real "gangster". I just want to smack all of them with a bat.

Also, there's these two cocky bastards, attention whoring, Gym teachers' cock suckers. I kind of hate them, but I don't really mind them, unless they're really loud and make very cruel jokes.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 12, 2008, 05:39:10 PM
I only hate this one black person in my design class. He randomly interrupts the teacher and keeps calling me a whore and bangs on my computer and bothers me so fucking much. ;-;

I told him to get the fuck away and he said "wut u gunna dew about it hoe" and I got so upset I wanted to scratch his eyes out. <3
Just one offending word gets you so pissed?

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

superclucky

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 12, 2008, 06:28:25 PM
Just one offending word gets you so pissed?
yes because everything else he does totally won't bother me at all
kewns are smelly

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 12, 2008, 06:20:41 PM
Umm...

I hate the girls who ACTUALLY gossip... I thought it was something that everyone got rid of from Middle School, until I heard lots of rumors and fights going with the girls.

I hate wangsters who waste their lives and actually waste the classes' time from learning. They're so egocentric, that it's almost impossible to make them stop from becoming a real "gangster". I just want to smack all of them with a bat.

Also, there's these two cocky bastards, attention whoring, Gym teachers' cock suckers. I kind of hate them, but I don't really mind them, unless they're really loud and make very cruel jokes.
But your gigantic head would catch you off balance...

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Kefka et al  link=topic=26212.msg409325#msg409325 date=1208050398
But your gigantic head would catch you off balance...
lol ok

Seriously, it's only my hair, but I shouldn't care what you post.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 12, 2008, 06:39:17 PM
lol ok

Seriously, it's only my hair, but I shouldn't care what you post.
then get it cut hippie.

Himu

Go Up