October 08, 2024, 04:45:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: Discuss faggots from school you hate.

Started by Full Metal Ryder, April 12, 2008, 12:50:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tobin Coziahr

Placebo Headwound

I don't exactly hate anyone I know in my school, but pretty much 90% of them annoy me in some way or another.

superclucky

I only hate this one black person in my design class. He randomly interrupts the teacher and keeps calling me a whore and bangs on my computer and bothers me so fucking much. ;-;

I told him to get the fuck away and he said "wut u gunna dew about it hoe" and I got so upset I wanted to scratch his eyes out. <3
kewns are smelly

ME##

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 12, 2008, 05:39:10 PM
I only hate this one black person in my design class. He randomly interrupts the teacher and keeps calling me a whore and bangs on my computer and bothers me so fucking much. ;-;

I told him to get the fuck away and he said "wut u gunna dew about it hoe" and I got so upset I wanted to scratch his eyes out. <3

I think he may have a crush on you. <3

But scratch his eyes out anyway. :3

superclucky

Quote from: ME86 on April 12, 2008, 05:42:15 PM
I think he may have a crush on you. <3

But scratch his eyes out anyway. :3
I'd rather be with a person like Kaz than be with him. psyduck;
kewns are smelly

ME##

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 12, 2008, 05:46:18 PM

that's why i said scratch his eyes out.

superclucky

Quote from: ME86 on April 12, 2008, 05:48:09 PM
that's why i said scratch his eyes out.
where would his sexual urges go to y/n
kewns are smelly

Full Metal Ryder

ME##

ncba93ivyase

This one bastard named Eddie that's about five feet tall, looks like a gerbil, claims to be anarchist (goddamn retards :|), tries to be a badass by smoking and all this other retarded shit, and claims he's some awesome god lover and he won't associate with anyone that doesn't love god unless they're a girl because he'll take anything he can have sex with, which is sadly everything. I don't get how such an ugly fuck can literally get any non-African American woman.

Any woman that acts stupid around me, thinking it's cute and that for some reason I'll like it.

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 12, 2008, 05:46:18 PM
powerofone;
Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 12, 2008, 05:51:31 PM
HEY! Kaz is....HEY
HIDEOUS

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 12, 2008, 05:39:10 PM

I'd fight him for you.  baddood; <3

superclucky

Quote from: ME86 on April 12, 2008, 05:52:33 PM
idk

do it and then let's find out. [:
you do it

fags are better at slapping y/n
kewns are smelly

Full Metal Ryder

April 12, 2008, 05:54:33 PM #27 Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 05:59:49 PM by Vyse of the Blue Rogues
Quote from: Lawlz on April 12, 2008, 05:52:55 PM
;HIDEOUS
but Hen won't stop riding him. :(

ME##

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 12, 2008, 05:53:21 PM
you do it

fags are better at slapping y/n

I'm not.

The only fight I've been in I ended up punching some kid in the mouth after he bit me.
Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 12, 2008, 05:54:33 PM
but Hen want stop riding him. :(

want

superclucky

Quote from: Lawlz on April 12, 2008, 05:52:55 PM
This one bastard named Eddie that's about five feet tall, looks like a gerbil, claims to be anarchist (goddamn retards :|), tries to be a badass by smoking and all this other retarded shit, and claims he's some awesome god lover and he won't associate with anyone that doesn't love god unless they're a girl because he'll take anything he can have sex with, which is sadly everything. I don't get how such an ugly fuck can literally get any non-African American woman.

Any woman that acts stupid around me, thinking it's cute and that for some reason I'll like it.
powerofone;HIDEOUS
I've had one of those kids. He was with me until freshman year. I just wanted to murder him so fucking bad. He used to poke me randomly until I jumped a bit or scream. :'(
kewns are smelly

Go Up