October 08, 2024, 04:56:02 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: Discuss faggots from school you hate.

Started by Full Metal Ryder, April 12, 2008, 12:50:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Full Metal Ryder

There's this kid named Paul in my grade... he's incredibly annoying,obnoxious, and cocky, his only true talent is basketball, he has incredibly shitty people skills and follows one of my friends around in gym almost like he has a fucking crush on him. Not to mention he's very tall, but he's voice is high, almost girlish sounding. And he tells the worst stories ever, I hate him, a lot.

More then I hate Kyle Glavs, but that's a story for the chat thread. baddood;

Daddy

bluaki

Um... I don't hate homosexuals.

I also don't pay enough attention to people in general to hate any particular person.

Samus Aran

I don't hate anyone.

Quote from: bluaki on April 12, 2008, 12:54:57 PM
Um... I don't hate homosexuals.

stop taking everything seriously

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Kazarus on April 12, 2008, 12:55:41 PM
I don't hate anyone.

How about someone you think fails at life, hard? or dislike a bit.

rreeppttaarr

THE FOLLOWING COMMENT IS NOT RACIST, NOR AM I.

Most of the black people who think that they should be able to get away with everything (being loud and annoying etc.) just because of their blackness.

ME##

Hm, there's this annoying faggot in my French class who yells pointless shit out in the middle of class like "I'm failing English." idort

Also there's this whinny little bitch in my French class who is always bitching about how he doesn't get French sentence structure. idort

In fact most of the kids I dislike are in my French class, I miss my French I class, there was only about eight people in it. :(

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: rreeppttaarr on April 12, 2008, 12:59:19 PM
THE FOLLOWING COMMENT IS NOT RACIST, NOR AM I.

Most of the black people who think that they should be able to get away with everything (being loud and annoying etc.) just because of their blackness.
I hate most of the black kids in my grade too.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Wow, you just hate everyone, huh? Must suck living life with nobody around you that lives up to your standards...........

Dude, you're out of line.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Boognish on April 12, 2008, 01:06:36 PM
Wow, you just hate everyone, huh? Must suck living life with nobody around you that lives up to your standards...........

Dude, you're out of line.
What the hell are you talking about? doodthing;

There's a ton of people in my grade I like, I only really hate a few.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Well, for one thing, hating someone for small, nitpicking traits is super shallow. I could almost understand hating someone if they killed your dog or keyed your car and broke its windshield, but otherwise......
Disliking someone's fine. Hate really is a killer strong word though. Use it modestly.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Boognish on April 12, 2008, 01:16:48 PM
Well, for one thing, hating someone for small, nitpicking traits is super shallow. I could almost understand hating someone if they killed your dog or keyed your car and broke its windshield, but otherwise......
Disliking someone's fine. Hate really is a killer strong word though. Use it modestly.
k, I dislike a few.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Better duder. It's kind of a peev of mine when people go on about hating others for no real good reason. No offense meant towards yourself.

Selkie

I really don't hate anyone. I don't bother to think about people like that and get all worked up about it. it's pointless.

Go Up