October 06, 2024, 10:20:20 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i walked out on an alcohol party

Started by C.Mongler, April 11, 2008, 08:59:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Those parties are only fun if you know people there that are cool.

Selkie

April 12, 2008, 05:22:42 AM #31 Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 05:26:24 AM by Selkie
I would generally enter as the boobs arrived, not leave.

If the girl was dry humping you sober, imagine the possibilities if she were drunk...

Jesus I am actually mad at you now.

EDIT: Saw the pic, not as mad anymore. If she were genuinely hot though, I would be.

Wrench

I never go to alcohol parties. Was invited quite a few times, but turned it down every time. I just made plans with other people to hang out.

Selkie

Quote from: WrenchNinja on April 12, 2008, 06:02:39 AM
I never go to alcohol parties. Was invited quite a few times, but turned it down every time. I just made plans with other people to hang out.

I only go for the chicks, I don't drink much at all there. Never enough to even be considered remotely drunk.

Pele

Nyerp

yeah guys so i fuck my girlfriend everyday and you don't :P

Selkie

Quote from: Nyerp on April 12, 2008, 07:17:53 AM
yeah guys so i fuck my girlfriend everyday and you don't :P

Actually I do

btw tell her her little snugglemuffin says hi

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on April 12, 2008, 05:22:42 AM
I would generally enter as the boobs arrived, not leave.

If the girl was dry humping you sober, imagine the possibilities if she were drunk...

Jesus I am actually mad at you now.

EDIT: Saw the pic, not as mad anymore. If she were genuinely hot though, I would be.
America needs more calm, humble, conservative, God fearing Jesus lovers like you.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on April 12, 2008, 07:50:20 AM
America needs more calm, humble, conservative, God fearing Jesus lovers like you.

oh my god I just realized I said boobs instead of booze lololololololollolollololollollollo  n_u

also, Lawlz, the first 2 adjectives seem to be sarcastic, whereas the rest is what you guys believe to apply directly to me, so I don't get what ur trying to say

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on April 12, 2008, 09:29:35 AM
oh my god I just realized I said boobs instead of booze lololololololollolollololollollollo  n_u

also, Lawlz, the first 2 adjectives seem to be sarcastic, whereas the rest is what you guys believe to apply directly to me, so I don't get what ur trying to say

Idiots like you that support conservative nominees are usually the stupid ones that go out and do the opposite of what conservatives supposedly stand for. psyduck;

and jesus would be ashamed if he ever existed and if he was alive today

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on April 12, 2008, 09:35:51 AM
Idiots like you that support conservative nominees are usually the stupid ones that go out and do the opposite of what conservatives supposedly stand for. psyduck;

and jesus would be ashamed if he ever existed and if he was alive today

My god I am not a conservative. I refuse to be a part of any political party. I am just joking when I voted for McCain, I'm sorry I botched the poll, but I really don't have any preference for any candidate.

I believe what I think is right. I support gay marriage but denounce abortion (unless there was rape involved).

And I grew up a Lutheran, going to church and Sunday school every weekend, and I'm not about to just totally give up my religion. Though I am actually going through a sensitive transition right now, I am kind of questioning my beliefs and am teetering on many edges currently as far as religion goes, so I absolutely can't be considered a Jesus lover.

Also, I believe in doing what I want to and enjoying life. I actually rarely do anything social, and have drank twice in my entire life. I would hardly consider myself upon the ranks of dumbass drinking, smoking, teenagers who are ruining their lives with that shit. Though I do resolve to be more social next year.

Houdini

The only party worth going to is the Communist party.

:atomsk:

I've walked out on stuff like that because people were doing drugs and being stupid. Sometimes i regret making such mature decisions because i might have had fun, but it pays off.

Tomboh

:atomsk:

April 12, 2008, 02:49:33 PM #44 Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 03:33:17 PM by :atomsk:
Quote from: Tomboh on April 12, 2008, 02:34:21 PM
im going to party tonight

don't drink too much and don't do drugs. they fuck with your whole body. have fun shmookms!

Go Up