October 06, 2024, 10:15:53 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i walked out on an alcohol party

Started by C.Mongler, April 11, 2008, 08:59:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Title on April 11, 2008, 09:13:56 PM
My girlfriend and I have sober sex on a daily basis so we usually just go on a date rather than go to a a party with a bunch of dumbass high school kids from queens.
i think this post was an excuse to show off baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on April 11, 2008, 09:16:24 PM
Damn JMV, what you waiting for?
I haven't felt like it.  baddood;

tomboh always bothers me about it.  doodthing;

Title27GT

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on April 11, 2008, 09:16:30 PM
i think this post was an excuse to show off baddood;
Jesus christ, I was answering the question psyduck;

Socks

Quote from: JMV on April 11, 2008, 09:18:40 PM
I haven't felt like it.

Yeah I know but I've never had that last for more then a month, even when I'm having sex but eh.

Himu

Yes. Unfortunately my friend wanted to stay so I had to catch another ride home. baddood;

ncba93ivyase

i'm proud of you

But the last party I went to was in second grade where I saw my best female friend naked. I went to another party the summer before second grade and kids rode go-karts but I wasn't allowed on so it sucked and I discovered how terrible watermelon is.

I've been invited to concerts (shitty "hardcore" bands), parties, and a bunch of other stuff but I just avoid it because I don't want to get involved with idiots or do something stupid myself. There was some girl that sent me text messages and everything this year (bitch costs me ten cents) because I'm soooooo kute [: and all she ever talked for those two minutes she was near me was about getting high every day. I kept that crazy bitch away, even though she looked fine.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

Quote from: Lawlz on April 11, 2008, 09:21:58 PM
i'm proud of you

But the last party I went to was in second grade where I saw my best female friend naked. I went to another party the summer before second grade and kids rode go-karts but I wasn't allowed on so it sucked and I discovered how terrible watermelon is.

I've been invited to concerts (shitty "hardcore" bands), parties, and a bunch of other stuff but I just avoid it because I don't want to get involved with idiots or do something stupid myself. There was some girl that sent me text messages and everything this year (bitch costs me ten cents) because I'm soooooo kute [: and all she ever talked for those two minutes she was near me was about getting high every day. I kept that crazy bitch away, even though she looked fine.
Lawlz, tell us the story when you saw your friend's penis and got attracted.
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 11, 2008, 09:44:56 PM
Yes, share it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 11, 2008, 09:44:56 PM
It was under the porch I think the summer after kindergarten and he just whipped it out and was like "LOOK AT THIS" and it looked like a hard little shrimp and I just wanted to nibble on it.

I didn't know what an erection was until like 6 years later, so I don't know how he had one.  powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

Quote from: Lawlz on April 11, 2008, 09:57:38 PM
It was under the porch I think the summer after kindergarten and he just whipped it out and was like "LOOK AT THIS" and it looked like a hard little shrimp and I just wanted to nibble on it.

I didn't know what an erection was until like 6 years later, so I don't know how he had one.  powerofone;
EW EW EW EW, you're so fucking gross ugly;
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on April 11, 2008, 09:57:38 PM

lmao

C.Mongler

turns out chick that grinded my balls had mono and thus it is better that i did not stick around to have her mouth in or around my body.

Snorkel

The parties I've been to (not very many) hosted by kids from my school have an alarming lack of alcohol and alarming abundance of PCP, crack, and Adderall that kids somehow get their hands on. I'm not into those kinds of drugs, and I'm also not really looking for sex, so I stay away.

bluaki

I don't want to ever go to an alcohol party... on second thought, I probably don't really want to ever go to any party at all. >.>

Go Up