October 05, 2024, 09:19:45 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sonic Unleashed

Started by Bushy, April 07, 2008, 03:00:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

QuoteBecome Wolf Sonic

Hi Twilight Princess.

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

C.Mongler

Placebo Headwound

Does anyone even care anymore? doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Jesus Christ on April 07, 2008, 05:12:18 PM

If this game isn't shit despite the obvious gimmick of "wolf sonic" I will be surprised.

Trini

Quote from: Jesus Christ on April 07, 2008, 05:12:18 PM

I do....

I'm still kinda hoping that for that new Sonic game that'll make me say "Hey this is pretty cool"  :(
[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: steal on April 07, 2008, 07:03:59 PM
It's gonna suck. It's somewhat pathetic how they seem to try to cater to what the fans want, and then throw in some shitty feature like this werewolf transformation thing to completely fuck it all up. Sega should have retired Sonic long ago.

I partly agree with you. Yes the  werewolf gimmick is retarded, but retiring Sonic would have been taking it too far. Through those trial and errors they learned what worked and what didn't with Sonic. Not to mention we wouldn't have Sonic in Brawl, as awesome as that is.
And it's not like Sonic has been completely awful. Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure are pretty fun, not to mention SA2 and Sonic Adventure 1.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Geno

It looks like a slightly better version of the DS sonic games.

I say it will kick ass  :|
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: steal on April 07, 2008, 07:03:59 PM
It's gonna suck. It's somewhat pathetic how they seem to try to cater to what the fans want, and then throw in some shitty feature like this werewolf transformation thing to completely fuck it all up. Sega should have retired Sonic long ago.
I agree.

In the last 7 years of Sonic, the last game that had Sonic look how hes supposed to was Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Nintendo made a better Sonic then Sega did.

Nyerp

Quote from: steal on April 07, 2008, 09:19:28 PM
Sonic Rush was pretty shit if you ask me.

I don't agree.

Go Up