April 27, 2024, 10:42:34 PM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by reeper, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 01, 2008, 11:06:09 PM
In my opinion, 64 and Sunshine were a bit difficult.

But, In Galaxy, I could finish missions so easily.

Er, but you didn't finish all of them. You wouldn't even know how hard the game gets.

Some of the stars were mildly difficult to try, or at least took a few attempts to get. The purple comet on Toy Time Galaxy took me a couple tries, though it was awfully fun.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Tomboh on April 01, 2008, 11:03:48 PM
do the daredevil comets. they make me unhappy. baddood;
SMW got a lot harder than other mario's towards the end.
I was stuck on Choco Island or whatever for a few weeks trying to find a certain path in one level. Also, the bonus levels are the hardest in any Mario game ever.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ringo

Knights of the Old Republic for the Xbox.

Tomboh

Quote from: _____ on April 01, 2008, 11:10:00 PM
Knights of the Old Republic for the Xbox.
that would go under PC, not xbox

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Kazarus on April 01, 2008, 11:07:29 PM
Er, but you didn't finish all of them. You wouldn't even know how hard the game gets.

Some of the stars were mildly difficult to try, or at least took a few attempts to get. The purple comet on Toy Time Galaxy took me a couple tries, though it was awfully fun.
Well, during the whole experience of getting to 60 stars, I thought it would be fun or decent but it felt like a chore, except for that planet with three challenges, that was actually fun and surfing on those little sea things was awesome.

But still, I got a bit bored and just gave up on 67 stars.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 01, 2008, 11:12:23 PMI got a bit bored
That's all you had to say.

There were like 2 or 3 stars that drove me nuts, but overall I found the game to be boring.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Lawlz on April 01, 2008, 11:13:55 PM
That's all you had to say.

There were like 2 or 3 stars that drove me nuts, but overall I found the game to be boring.
Well, I just wanted to support that statement a bit with my experiences.

Finally someone agrees that this game is boring.

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

reeper

Quote from: Kazarus on April 01, 2008, 11:03:28 PM
All Mario games are easy. Why do you think people of all ages play them?

But still, I found Galaxy to be thoroughly enjoyable enough to play through it entirely once. I haven't even touched my new file with Luigi though.
Not all Mario games are easy.

SMB1, and SMB2 and SMB2 Japan are pretty tough.

Sunshine is also very very hard. Though they're still enjoyable even how hard and frustrating they are at times.

I haven't played Sunshine in a while but thats my experience last time I played it which is about five years ago.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on April 01, 2008, 11:33:25 PM

Sunshine is also very very hard. Though they're still enjoyable even how hard and frustrating they are at times.

I haven't played Sunshine in a while but thats my experience last time I played it which is about five years ago.

I dunno, I never really found any of those games hard. The only thing in the original SMB that ever leads me to die is hammer bros., and I get by them about half of the time with no trouble.

Sunshine was easy except for finding some of the blue coins. So I could understand someone missing one or two shine sprites.

reeper

Quote from: Kazarus on April 01, 2008, 11:38:20 PM
I dunno, I never really found any of those games hard. The only thing in the original SMB that ever leads me to die is hammer bros., and I get by them about half of the time with no trouble.

Sunshine was easy except for finding some of the blue coins. So I could understand someone missing one or two shine sprites.
Not saying they're like hard as shit, just not as easy as people assume them to be.

SMB2 and SMB2 Japan are probably the hardest out of all of them. Mostly SMB2 Japan.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on April 01, 2008, 11:33:25 PM

I've actually never beaten the first Super Mario Bros. I got to 8-3 or whatever a couple of times but it seems that no matter how fast I run I can never make it.

Sunshine is easy.

reeper

Quote from: Lawlz on April 01, 2008, 11:58:48 PM
I've actually never beaten the first Super Mario Bros. I got to 8-3 or whatever a couple of times but it seems that no matter how fast I run I can never make it.

Sunshine is easy.
I've beating SMB1, SMB3, but neither SMB2 or Japan

Never have beaten Zelda 1, 2, or Seasons. Not even Majora's Mask either.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on April 02, 2008, 02:02:21 AM
I've beating SMB1, SMB3, but neither SMB2 or Japan

I've beaten all those many times.

Quote from: reefer on April 02, 2008, 02:02:21 AM
Never have beaten Zelda 1, 2, or Seasons. Not even Majora's Mask either.

I've never beaten the first Zelda, but then, I really don't like it that much. I've only played the second one once, a really long time ago. I beat both Seasons and Ages, and I've beaten Majora's Mask many times. I actually just got done replaying it a few days ago.

reeper

Quote from: Kazarus on April 02, 2008, 02:05:58 AM
I've beaten all those many times.

I've never beaten the first Zelda, but then, I really don't like it that much. I've only played the second one once, a really long time ago. I beat both Seasons and Ages, and I've beaten Majora's Mask many times. I actually just got done replaying it a few days ago.
I think I've beaten all Zelda games besides 1, 2, Seasons, and Majoras Mask

Yeah, beaten them all except Four Swords for the GBA (Not Link to the Past, I've beaten that, just never beat the extra stuff cus I had no one to play with)

Geno

"Devil May Cry 3"

Uh wtf that game sucked ass.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up