October 05, 2024, 01:03:26 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My high school is fucking retarded :|

Started by Geno, March 25, 2008, 02:25:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on March 25, 2008, 06:51:17 PM
Go fuck yourself you sack of shit.

Later, I just finished doing so and my wrist is sore.

Zack777

Quote from: bluaki on March 25, 2008, 05:13:55 PM
what is a file drill?

how in the world do you manage that typo? Only way I can think of is transliterating the word from English, to another writing system, then back to roman.

Its those god damned drill errors

Wrench

Don't worry; the bomb is only blowing up future leaders of America

unwelc0med

ncba93ivyase

Whenever something like this happens at our school, the logic behind not letting us go outside is "there could be a shooter or something." I'd rather go outside and risk possibly maybe seeing a person with a gun than having 600 of us get blown up in the lunch room.

Also, back in elementary school, we got bomb threats about every three weeks. There were only about 1,500 people in the entire town, so it was a bit crazy.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Luigi

Quote from: Lawlz on March 25, 2008, 11:09:56 PM
" I'd rather go outside and risk possibly maybe seeing a person with a gun than having 600 of us get blown up in the lunch room.
WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU HIDE IN ONE OF THE LARGEST ROOMS IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL.

IN FACT, WHY DO YOU ALL CONGREGATE IN ONE AREA

I'm not yelling at you, Lawlz, but really. Shoot your entire school administration staff and see how much monies you get for being crazy.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Luigi on March 26, 2008, 03:25:57 AM
WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU HIDE IN ONE OF THE LARGEST ROOMS IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL.

IN FACT, WHY DO YOU ALL CONGREGATE IN ONE AREA

I'm not yelling at you, Lawlz, but really. Shoot your entire school administration staff and see how much monies you get for being crazy.
If we were all packed into the lunch room, that'd be about 2000 of us being killed. powerofone;

If anything happens, they just tell all teachers to lock their doors and all students are to remain where they are. If you're in lunch, you stay there; if you're in the bathroom and there's a shooter around, you're stuck there and you're not going back into class.

Hell, I remember not long ago when the nearest bank got robbed and the robbers were supposedly slipping somewhere past our school. There was a girl in the bathroom and she wasn't allowed back in because once a door is locked, nobody can pass. weewee;

But I did go to another school where we were all packed into the gym if anything ever went down.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Zack777

Quote from: Lawlz on March 26, 2008, 03:30:26 AM
If we were all packed into the lunch room, that'd be about 2000 of us being killed. powerofone;

The dude would eventually run out of bullets  befuddlement

Luigi

Go Up