October 05, 2024, 03:52:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My high school is fucking retarded :|

Started by Geno, March 25, 2008, 02:25:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

OK so we had an announcement today during 5th period that a lockdown was happening followed by "This is not a drill" so we sat in class for about 30 minutes and then they informed us that a bomb might be in the school.

Now I'm no scientist, but wouldn't you want the students to get AWAY from the school when there's a possibility of a bomb that woulld kill everyone? I never found out what happened but this seems pretty stupid to me.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

We got to go home when we had a bomb threat.

6M69I69B9

I laughed.

But either way. someone could just throw a bomb even though they're outside and injure/kill a student.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Pyrate

Yeah, that is weird. When my sister was still in high school and they had bomb threats, everyone would stand outside. doodthing;

ME##

srsly the same thing happened to us, some person left a briefcase near the office, they thought it was a bomb, and they just kept us in our classrooms.

Feynman

NO ONE CAN PROTECT YOU FROM A SUICIDE BOMBING

Zack777

And why in our file drill, do th whole school wait on the grass football field. A "ya'll jump in the ocean" drillz are in order!

bluaki

March 25, 2008, 05:13:55 PM #7 Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 05:27:03 PM by bluaki
Quote from: ZACK777 IS MUDKIPZ on March 25, 2008, 05:09:23 PM
in our file drill
what is a file drill?

how in the world do you manage that typo? Only way I can think of is transliterating the word from English, to another writing system, then back to roman.

j o e i n c

ive always wondered why in those intruder drills or whatever they tell you to stay in the classroom  baddood;

Full Metal Ryder

high school is such a serious thingggg these problems matterr

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: bluaki on March 25, 2008, 05:13:55 PM
what is a file drill?

how in the world do you manage that typo? Only way I can think of is transliterating the word from English, to another writing system, then back to roman.
Uh... what? psyduck;

it wasn't that serious psyduck;

Also, rofl caterpie;

Nyerp

In eighth grade, we had bomb threat "scares" every day for at least a week because they kept finding "threats" written in the boy's bathroom. Some dumb kids just didn't want to take tests.

We sat outside on the grass.

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on March 25, 2008, 05:56:22 PM
In eighth grade, we had bomb threat "scares" every day for at least a week because they kept finding "threats" written in the boy's bathroom. Some dumb kids just didn't want to take tests.

We sat outside on the grass.

The only relevant and remotely important revelation in the above post is the fact that you are not currently in middle school and presumably in High School, this is shocking for a host of reasons.

sans culottes

There was a bomb threat when I was in middle school. We, too, sat on the grass.
I support BUSH

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on March 25, 2008, 06:04:24 PM
The only relevant and remotely important revelation in the above post is the fact that you are not currently in middle school and presumably in High School, this is shocking for a host of reasons.

Go fuck yourself you sack of shit.

Go Up