March 28, 2024, 01:40:31 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rate your past opponents from SSBB matches from this forum.

Started by 6M69I69B9, March 25, 2008, 02:14:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

The match was too annoying, Dawei. psyduck;

You spam moves way too much.

Geno

Dawei 4/10 he gave me a bad bj

everyone else I played sucked ass.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

V

Quote from: Geno on March 25, 2008, 03:04:48 PM
Dawei 4/10 he gave me a bad bj

everyone else I played sucked ass.

he spams all fight long. psyduck;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

The only person I've played so far was Kefka. Considering I suck ass at every SSB, and I somehow won, 5/10
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Dawei

Quote from: V on March 25, 2008, 02:56:46 PM
The match was too annoying, Dawei. psyduck;

You spam moves way too much.

Normally I don't spam as much as I did in that match. It was for the mask. I usually get fucking annoying when I'm trying to prove something.

Also, V: 7/10. Best Marth I've faced. Pit could use some work though.

Geno: ?/10. We haven't done any 1v1s D:

Feynman

Quote from: Claquesous on March 25, 2008, 02:53:28 PM
Bassir is good. He gets me every time he uses TL's dair. I always forget about that second hit to it, no matter how many times I see it. I can still beat him though.

And nobody else has added me.

i don't remember playing you goonish

bluaki

Um... I played against one person. It was Trini.

He's about the same level as me, it seemed that the final smashes determined the outcome of each match since like 2 of the smash balls spawned in every one of our 3-stock matches.

Claquesous

6M69I69B9

Trini is good.

I fucking missed to hit him on sudden death and he charged before that and hit me

fuck, also you spam b side with omilar :\
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Tomboh

bassir : 8.5/10

we were like even matched. the only thing different about us is that i use moar projectiles and he uses more AAA combos

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Dawei on March 25, 2008, 03:23:13 PM

Also, V: 7/10. Best Marth I've faced. Pit could use some work though.

My Marth beat his baddood;

My Ike beat wrenches, all I need to do now is show Bassir up using toon link and pit.

Anyways

V= 7.5/10
Wrench=7/10
Bassir= 7.5/10

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Tomboh on March 25, 2008, 07:20:11 PM
bassir : 8.5/10

we were like even matched. the only thing different about us is that i use moar projectiles and he uses more AAA combos
seem here, I beat him in sudden death both matches.

Commander Fuckass

wrench- good with Ike because he like to do the same move over and over. 7/10
Tecfag- sucks 2/10
Haunted- sucks even more .5/10
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Squirtlejazz

MarioSonic44 was good.
8/10 I don't remember the match.
iSnake

Go Up