June 30, 2024, 05:37:54 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The "discuss Lawlz's numerous faults" thread

Started by Houdini, March 23, 2008, 02:50:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on March 23, 2008, 08:24:36 PM
They can sort glass cheaply.  doodhuh;

Robots do it for only the cost of electricity, which is cents per hour.

They don't need our medical care or food.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 08:25:46 PM
Robots do it for only the cost of electricity, which is cents per hour.

They don't need our medical care or food.
but "I sort glass, that's my job." ROBOTS CAN'T MAKE THOSE VIDEOS.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 08:22:47 PM
They cost heaps of money to support and they give little to nothing back to the world. Even if I don't find a cure to cancer, I'll still support myself and help other people. A man with the mentality of a five year old bound to a wheelchair is costing me money and not providing anything back to anyone.

And what's worse is quite a few people with genetic disorders do reproduce, because not letting them would be "unethical."

what happened to the good ol' days when they were left on a mountainside for the wolves

Also, look at Mongler's thread for a sample of shit that shouldn't live and will never serve a purpose aside from a being black hole that sucks up happiness and resources wherever it goes.It also depends on the condition. If the person just has limited intellectual capabilities, like my mother, they can produce and entirely functional person like me.

if they've got genetic disorders that lead to mental retardation or whatever, they may or may not yield disabled offspringwhat about vida :'(

yea too bad the video featured a girl with physical deformities, and I'm talking about MENTAL illnesses.

So I guess you think we should also kill off all average-class working men and women, because they aren't doing anything phenomenal to improve society either.

What the hell is wrong with simply living? What are we all working for if all of us just continue to work?

Also, Lawlz, you rest on the idea that you are one day going to transform society. I'm interested in exactly what you plan on doing.

Nyerp

Quote from: JMV on March 23, 2008, 08:26:36 PM

DON'T throw us away!

bluaki

Quote from: JMV on March 23, 2008, 08:26:36 PM
I don't think humorous videos are actually worth that much.

Selkie

Quote from: bluaki on March 23, 2008, 08:24:56 PM
I don't care about the ones that actually can, it's the ones that really can't even think much or live remotely normal lives that bother me.

Well that's a shame, because if you re-read my first post, I said those retarded to the point where they can't work.

I meant those who can't like maintain a full-time job and shelter an average middle-class family. Not those who can't think and just sit in a wheelchair and drool.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on March 23, 2008, 08:28:05 PM
So I guess you think we should also kill off all average-class working men and women, because they aren't doing anything phenomenal to improve society either.
did i say they had to be gods

Those middle class workers work together to better everyone's lives. They provide goods and services for the general populace, and don't just leech off everyone. Those people make fair livings and are capable of supporting themselves.

Now shut up.

Nyerp

i'm lawlz and my opinion is right and if you don't agree you suck at everything and you are a dangerous retard

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 08:31:31 PM
did i say they had to be gods

Those middle class workers work together to better everyone's lives. They provide goods and services for the general populace, and don't just leech off everyone. Those people make fair livings and are capable of supporting themselves.

Now shut up.

Retarded people, like the ones I'm talking about (refer to numerous previous posts) can get simple jobs and also, even if minimally, help society's progression.

And you also fail to realize that there are thousands of homes for the retarded, who in themselves provide jobs for normal working-class citizens.

Now YOU can shut up.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on March 23, 2008, 08:33:07 PM
i'm lawlz and my opinion is right and if you don't agree you suck at everything and you are a dangerous retard
Selkie and you are doing pretty much the same thing. If anyone disagrees, it's bitchbitchwhinewhine.
Quote from: Selkie on March 23, 2008, 08:33:55 PM
Retarded people, like the ones I'm talking about (refer to numerous previous posts) can get simple jobs and also, even if minimally, help society's progression.

And you also fail to realize that there are thousands of homes for the retarded, who in themselves provide jobs for normal working-class citizens.

Now YOU can shut up.
Those homes could instead be forests that provide oxygen for the planet.

bluaki

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 08:28:02 PM
But they can dance/
that's AWESOME.
Seriously, that has to be midgets in suits, I've never seen robots move so fluidly.

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 08:34:34 PM
They'd be pretty small forests.

Nyerp

Selkie and you are doing pretty much the same thing. If anyone disagrees, it's bitchbitchwhinewhine.

Thanks for admitting it.

Selkie

Ok it's pretty obvious now that you are running out of fuel in your argument...

Go Up