June 22, 2024, 08:18:19 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The "discuss Lawlz's numerous faults" thread

Started by Houdini, March 23, 2008, 02:50:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on March 23, 2008, 07:20:35 PM
Think of the lava as evil water that kills you and there you go.

FUCKING MANTA RAY SHIT
Also that was the worst stage in any game ever.

Uh yes it was.
Oh well I agree with you anyway.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Genocyde on March 23, 2008, 07:17:51 PM
I don't believe that last level was water based.

Nor was the Hotel level.
Or the first level  baddood;
what about the level with the giant trees

All of the levels in Super Mario Galaxy revolve around hopping to flying chunks of land with their own disgustingly strong gravitational pulls. Galaxy isn't bad, but nowhere near as good as Sunshine.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

Quote from: Nyerp on March 23, 2008, 07:16:36 PM
All Sunshine levels were water-based.
The amusement park, the volcano, I think there's one hotel-themed level, and those missions where you play without FLUDD.

Full Metal Ryder

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 07:22:15 PM

All of the levels in Super Mario Galaxy revolve around hopping to flying chunks of land with their own disgustingly strong gravitational pulls. Galaxy isn't bad, but nowhere near as good as Sunshine.

LOL USE FLUDD TO DOUSE THIS FUCKING RAMPAGING CHAIN CHOMP
I fucking hate this game so much. Those fucking platformer levels, too. Goddamn.

how is that a bad thing
at least you don't have to rely on some shitty forced gimmick to get everything done

Quote from: bluaki on March 23, 2008, 07:25:31 PM
The amusement park

In every level you have to use water to do anything. That's what I mean.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 07:22:15 PM

And those planets had much more variety than the stages in Sunshine. Not to mention the FLUDD mechanics sucked ass.

superclucky

Lawlz doesn't have empathy/sympathy for others.
Other than that I luv lawlz.
kewns are smelly

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: The Rainbow Connection on March 23, 2008, 07:29:13 PM
And those planets had much more variety than the stages in Sunshine. Not to mention the FLUDD mechanics sucked ass.
And only about two levels were fun and the planets were the size of grapes.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Genocyde on March 23, 2008, 07:31:24 PM
Impossible.
i luv lawlz too.

he just annoys me a lot since his personality is so flawed.

i don't hate him though.

V

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 07:31:52 PM
And only about two levels were fun and the planets were the size of grapes.

Which two levels? doodthing;

Also the fact that there are tons more levels than there are in Sunshine highly makes up for it.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 07:31:52 PM
And only about two levels were fun
Lol no.

I , and the majority of people will disagree with you on this, but because you're you, I want bother arguing.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on March 23, 2008, 07:32:58 PM
I agree that Sunshine was better.  baddood;
I can agree with V on something.
Quote from: Nyerp on March 23, 2008, 07:34:50 PM
Which two levels? doodthing;

Also the fact that there are tons more levels than there are in Sunshine highly makes up for it.
The windy garden level or whatever was cool... and I actually can't think of any others. The toy one was kind of okay, but could've been so much better.

I'd take around a half dozen huge and awesome levels over a mess of crappy ones.

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 07:37:24 PM
I can agree with V on something.The windy garden level or whatever was cool... and I actually can't think of any others. The toy one was kind of okay, but could've been so much better.

I'd take around a half dozen huge and awesome levels over a mess of crappy ones.

Galaxy did have its share of big levels. Sunshine, though? A hotel and a shore. HUEG A hill and a beach. HUEG

Go Up