June 04, 2024, 04:54:38 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The "discuss Lawlz's numerous faults" thread

Started by Houdini, March 23, 2008, 02:50:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

I hate how he thinks his opinion on games is fact. :|

Daphnia

Socks

Lawlz's level of reasonable acceptance is like that of a two year old and his level of emotional maturity is probably the same.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C Mongler on March 23, 2008, 03:05:27 PM
oh god lol. you can argue 360 sucks sure, but gamecube great? lol
Gamecube had plenty of great exclusives, and the 360 has like two exclusives... and no great ones.

Super Mario Sunshine is the best 3D Mario game, the Metroid Prime series is fantastic, Wind Waker is pretty awesome, the Pikmin games are fresh like a Sega game and gorgeous, and F-Zero GX is the best racer ever.

Also, I suppose if you absolutely despise shmups then the Saturn isn't too good of a console, but it's still loaded with great games and nothing can surpass its 2D capabilities. Also also, if you can honestly say you don't like the Saturn but can even dare say the Dreamcast is half decent, you're a retard that doesn't even know what a Dreamcast looks like.
Quote from: Socks on March 23, 2008, 05:41:37 PM
Lawlz's level of reasonable acceptance is like that of a two year old and his level of emotional maturity is probably the same.
you certainly shouldn't be talking about maturity or intelligence, sir

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Okie enough
Do not use personal attacks
These forums are just for fun, please don't ruin someones life over it. This rule is for harsh personal attacks, not anything along the lines of "ur oogly" or "jew!". Also, don't be that much of a pussy by small insults. Welcome to the internet.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on March 23, 2008, 05:56:14 PM
Okie enough
i liked this thread

Also, I never said I hated Bluaki and I actually like her aside from the fact she for some raisin hates me.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 05:57:56 PM
i liked this thread

Also, I never said I hated Bluaki and I actually like her aside from the fact she for some raisin hates me.

okie then

let the insulting commence

bluaki

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 05:57:56 PM
i liked this thread

You hate all caucasian females but for some reason don't hate me? doodhuh;

Houdini

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: bluaki on March 23, 2008, 06:00:35 PM
You hate all caucasian females but for some reason don't hate me? doodhuh;
Because you don't bitch and whine like the women I know and you don't seem to be as stupid, so I'm fine with you.

And I don't hate Pinkeh, but she's posting pictures and I reserve the right to say she's ugly and I do.

Socks

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 05:56:07 PM
you certainly shouldn't be talking about maturity or intelligence, sir

No that's your domain, I forgot.

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 06:02:21 PM
Because you don't bitch and whine like the women I know and you don't seem to be as stupid, so I'm fine with you.
The girls you know don't necessarily reflect on the general female Caucasian population.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on March 23, 2008, 06:15:18 PM
The girls you know don't necessarily reflect on the general female Caucasian population.
I've observed thousands of women and all of them have essentially been the same beast.

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 06:16:40 PM
I've observed thousands of women and all of them have essentially been the same beast.
But men are somehow better?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on March 23, 2008, 06:23:59 PM
But men are somehow better?
Most men I've known have been stupid, but a good chunk that I've known aren't.

Go Up