April 18, 2024, 04:47:35 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Spitzer Sex Scandal?

Started by Squirtlejazz, March 11, 2008, 06:18:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Squirtlejazz

What an idiot. The bastard should be shot.
iSnake

Houdini

Well, at least he admitted that he did it, unlike, say, Larry Craig.

Samus Aran

Yes, he's an idiot, and he should do what the people want and resign immediately. He should just give up public office and focus on the dim hope of maintaining his family.

Quote from: Houdini on March 11, 2008, 08:13:47 PM

lol larry craig

He's trying to change his plea again now. Funny stuff.

ME##

I find it hilarious. Shot? No, maybe a few years in jail though.

Quote from: Houdini on March 11, 2008, 08:13:47 PM

Oh God, he's an idiot, I'm surprised he hasn't been pushed out of office yet. I was watching an old interview of him on some television show, and he was using such phrases such as 'He's been naughty boy' now, if that doesn't indicate somebody is a homosexual, I truly fail at being one.

Houdini

Quote from: Kazanova on March 11, 2008, 08:24:50 PM
lol larry craig

He's trying to change his plea again now. Funny stuff.
What a dumbass. He's so fucked. He really should just give up.

Quote from: ME86 on March 11, 2008, 08:29:06 PM
Oh God, he's an idiot, I'm surprised he hasn't been pushed out of office yet. I was watching an old interview of him on some television show, and he was using such phrases such as 'He's been naughty boy' now, if that doesn't indicate somebody is a homosexual, I truly fail at being one.
Well, being homosexual is fine. Soliciting sex in a public restroom, however, is not fine, nor is denying his sexuality, especially considering his past opposition to homosexuals' rights.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kazanova on March 12, 2008, 11:54:18 AM
Good. At least he had the sense to do that.
Agreed. Why do so many important people do such stupid things, especially when they know they're important? doodthing;

Houdini

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on March 12, 2008, 12:09:04 PM
Agreed. Why do so many important people do such stupid things, especially when they know they're important? doodthing;
Because politicians grow up sheltered and don't get to experience things normal people do.

guff

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on March 12, 2008, 12:09:04 PM
Because they're still people. doodthing;

anyways, to be fair, at least this scandal only involved him getting some $1000 an hour ass and not some shadowy organization getting earmarks for an underground lair

Zeta

Why couldn't this have happened to Illinois' governor?  gonk;

Oh well, serves the fucker right.

wawi

I got read about this today. It is interesting.... If only, Kwame Kilpatrick would resign.

Feynman

guff

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 13, 2008, 01:59:47 PM
I like the new guy.
i don't see how he's going to be any better ha ha get it because he's black goowan

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on March 13, 2008, 03:50:24 PM
i don't see how he's going to be any better ha ha get it because he's black goowan
Hopefully that won't be a handicap when it comes to his ability to perform his job. goowan

Go Up