July 05, 2024, 08:46:26 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official character discussion

Started by Pele, March 09, 2008, 02:28:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

???

Captain Olimar
3 (7.9%)
Diddy Kong
0 (0%)
Ike
3 (7.9%)
King Dedede
0 (0%)
Lucario
3 (7.9%)
Lucas
3 (7.9%)
Meta Knight
1 (2.6%)
Pit
3 (7.9%)
Pokemon Trainer
0 (0%)
Solid Snake
3 (7.9%)
R.O.B.
1 (2.6%)
Sonic
0 (0%)
Wario
0 (0%)
Wolf
2 (5.3%)
Bowser
0 (0%)
Captain Falcon
0 (0%)
Falco
1 (2.6%)
Fox
0 (0%)
Ganondorf
0 (0%)
Ice Climbers
0 (0%)
Jigglypuff
0 (0%)
Link
2 (5.3%)
Mario
0 (0%)
Marth
1 (2.6%)
Mr. Game & Watch
1 (2.6%)
Ness
2 (5.3%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
Peach
0 (0%)
Zelda / Sheik
0 (0%)
Samus Aran
4 (10.5%)
Yoshi
0 (0%)
Toon Link
3 (7.9%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Luigi
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Go Down

sans culottes

Quote from: Pyrate on March 22, 2008, 01:04:30 PM
Guys let's make a new poll since everyone changed their minds.

or have op change it to let you change your vote
I support BUSH

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Co-Z on March 22, 2008, 01:43:07 PM
or have op change it to let you change your vote
It does....
Click remove and then revote.
iSnake

sans culottes

k.

I picked wolf but I'm still undecided anyways.
I support BUSH

strongbad

Quote from: Tomboh on March 21, 2008, 07:25:49 PM
hay strongb4d do u want to play me plz

sorry, i forgot about this thread.
I would love to play you <3

bluaki

I never realized how great Luigi's smash moves are.
I'm playing All-Star on Normal with him and I've only received three total attacks and all three are simple kicks (from Ganondorf, Lucas, and Ike, adding up to 27%). I'm currently facing Captain Falcon, so I've already KO'ed 21 of 35 characters.

YPrrrr

Quote from: bluaki on March 23, 2008, 12:44:20 PM
I never realized how great Luigi's smash moves are.
I'm playing All-Star on Normal with him and I've only received three total attacks and all three are simple kicks (from Ganondorf, Lucas, and Ike, adding up to 27%). I'm currently facing Captain Falcon, so I've already KO'ed 21 of 35 characters.
Meh, normal.

With Ike you can one hit just about everyone, and I got to Yoshi without taking a hit. Finished with 34%

sans culottes

Relatives came over, six of my cousins played Brawl with me. Lotsa Brawlin', and I used Ike. Damn, I love him. New main.
I support BUSH

Wrench

Everyone is switching to Ike now. myface;

DON'T YOU NIGGERS FORCE ME TO CHANGE MY MAIN madood;

JGE

Ike is a slow, annoying, shit for recovery FFA character and if it weren't for his range he would probably be the worst character in the game.

Pele

JGE

Toon Link is a great character but probably one of the most overrated characters. Nerfed projectiles and a ridiculously fast falling D-air make for tough short hops.

UnagiPower

ok changed my mind to snake

Luigi is nice and all but his final smash sucks. Especially in a free for all game.

sans culottes

Quote from: JGE on March 23, 2008, 06:39:02 PM
Ike is a slow, annoying, shit for recovery FFA character and if it weren't for his range he would probably be the worst character in the game.

His up+b is great as an attack. For getting back to the stage, no. If you don't use it right, you can kill yourself with it.

He fits my play style pretty well. I'm pretty straightfoward (which  is why characters like Olimar don't work too well for me), and Ike's sorta like that. I like having strong single attacks, and I like a character who isn't too puny or too gigantic.

Still not 100% sure, though.
I support BUSH

Wrench

Quote from: Co-Z on March 23, 2008, 08:34:28 PM
His up+b is great as an attack. For getting back to the stage, no. If you don't use it right, you can kill yourself with it.

He fits my play style pretty well. I'm pretty straightfoward (which  is why characters like Olimar don't work too well for me), and Ike's sorta like that. I like having strong single attacks, and I like a character who isn't too puny or too gigantic.

Still not 100% sure, though.

I find it to be one of the best. He always tends to either make it on or grab a platform.

Samus Aran

I still don't really have anyone that I use as a particular main character. I usually pick Random in vs. matches unless I'm playing on my wall-jumping stage I built.

If I had to pick my favorites so far though, it'd be Toon Link, Fox, Wolf, and Marth.

Go Up