June 27, 2024, 11:25:09 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl Wi-Fi thread

Started by Classic, March 08, 2008, 10:47:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Placebo Headwound

greg400

Who keeps picking final destination? It's boring as crap for normal matches baddood;

Feynman

FullmetalGanon

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir C. on April 04, 2008, 01:45:16 PM
You guys are so cheap. goonish
Somehow I expected our users would be.

Care to go into detail?

greg400

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on April 04, 2008, 01:45:22 PM
mariosonic gtfo
lolwtf

Because I was beating you guyz with characters i've only used like 5 times before? :|

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on April 04, 2008, 01:46:31 PM

Care to go into detail?
I don't see how the hell I was being cheap. doodthing;

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on April 04, 2008, 01:47:41 PM
lolwtf

Because I was beating you guyz with characters i've only used like 5 times before? :|

you're the cheapest faggot i've ever seen in my life.
worse than me

FullmetalGanon

greg400

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on April 04, 2008, 01:48:30 PM
you're the cheapest faggot i've ever seen in my life.
worse than me
How am I so cheap?

If you are mad about that Bowser backflip air thing I just did that for the lulz.

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on April 04, 2008, 01:49:08 PM
How am I so cheap?

If you are mad about that Bowser backflip air thing I just did that for the lulz.

that too
you kamikaze

greg400

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on April 04, 2008, 01:50:05 PM
that too
you kamikaze
First people bitch about when I just stay back and play defensive, then they bitch when I play offensively and go for all out kills.

Jesus Christ baddood;

Feynman

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on April 04, 2008, 01:46:31 PM

Care to go into detail?

Especially Mariosonic. When it's down to one-on-ones, he just rolls and uses projectiles... even if he has like 0%, while I try to kick his ass, he just pussies around and prays to jeebus he wins with tears.

And then when it's more than two people playing, he goes to the other side of the stage and just spams his laser with Falco. Countless others do the same.

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on April 04, 2008, 01:49:08 PM
How am I so cheap?

That's not why, you're just a goddamn pussy.

greg400

Quote from: Bassir C. on April 04, 2008, 01:51:17 PM
Especially Mariosonic. When it's down to one-on-ones, he just rolls and uses projectiles... even if he has like 0%, while I try to kick his ass, he just pussies around and prays to jeebus he wins with tears.

And then when it's more than two people playing, he goes to the other side of the stage and just spams his laser with Falco. Countless others do the same.
That's not why, you're just a goddamn pussy.
That's not called cheap that's called strategy. Besides the fact if you are were smart enough you would use your projectiles more often.

Also I only roll a lot when i'm at a high percentage. All you ever do is that standing dodge shit |:

You are a hypocrite also because you do the same thing as everyone else does. If I wanted to win I wouldn't just be standing there letting you hit me with a max power smash attack.

Feynman

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on April 04, 2008, 01:53:21 PM
You are a hypocrite also because you do the same thing as everyone else does. If I wanted to win I wouldn't just be standing there letting you hit me with a max power smash attack.

Uh, I was chasing you in every one of those games. I didn't just run around and throw shit.

Go Up