July 04, 2024, 09:39:01 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl Wi-Fi thread

Started by Classic, March 08, 2008, 10:47:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Himu

gosh you guys bitch more than people that bitch

everyone has their own fighting style baddood;

Selkie

Quote from: Calamity on March 19, 2008, 07:39:56 PM
gosh you guys bitch more than people that bitch

everyone has their own fighting style baddood;

it's a fact that marth, sonic, and link are trash.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Selkie on March 19, 2008, 07:45:56 PM

not sonic, maybe link and marth

Placebo Headwound

Selkie

Claquesous

Anybody want a match? I don't really like to do random because of all the items flying around and I can't ever get a 1vs1.

Selkie

I'll be on in a little while, like a half hour

JGE

March 20, 2008, 03:28:00 PM #384 Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 03:36:23 PM by JGE
Quote from: Selkie on March 19, 2008, 07:45:56 PM

Haha you fucking scrub.

Marth is by far one of the best characters in the game and is probably one of the characters who feels and has adapted most to his Melee form even after being nerfed. He can destroy you the second you go flying off the stage with a awesome edge guarding technique. Sonic lacks killing moves (Protip: Fsmash) but he has absolutely no problem racking up damage. Lets not forget that he's the fastest character in the damn game and has a fucking lock on for a move.
Link is a incredible swordsman and weapon spammer. Toon Link has great aerials but falls so far behind Link in weapons that it's not even funny. Link has great aerial arrow stuns and has one of the best projectiles in the game (gale boomerang), and he's sure as hell not a bad swordsman either compared to the slow, useless tank that is Ike.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: JGE on March 20, 2008, 03:28:00 PM
Haha you fucking scrub.

Marth is by far one of the best characters in the game and is probably one of the characters who feels and has adapted most to his Melee form even after being nerfed. He can destroy you the second you go flying off the stage with a awesome edge guarding technique. Sonic lacks killing moves (Protip: Fsmash) but he has absolutely no problem racking up damage. Lets not forget that he's the fastest character in the damn game and has a fucking lock on for a move.
Link is a incredible swordsman and weapon spammer. Toon Link has great aerials but falls so far behind Link in weapons that it's not even funny. Link has great aerial arrow stuns and has one of the best projectiles in the game (gale boomerang), and he's sure as hell not a bad swordsman either compared to the slow, useless tank that is Ike.

Ike has some quick moves that can get him into his kill moves, so I wouldn't say he's horrible.

JGE

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on March 20, 2008, 03:53:42 PM
Ike has some quick moves that can get him into his kill moves, so I wouldn't say he's horrible.

He's not horrible, but his homefield seems to be Free for alls over 1v1's since there's really no swordsman he can take on in a 1v1.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: JGE on March 20, 2008, 03:56:28 PM
He's not horrible, but his homefield seems to be Free for alls over 1v1's since there's really no swordsman he can take on in a 1v1.
care to back up this theory? I play a mean ike.

Wrench

Quote from: JGE on March 20, 2008, 03:56:28 PM

I nearly defeated FMR who was Marth with Ike in a 1v1. I messed up in the clutch.

Ike is fucking beast unless multiple people are attacking him at once.

Trini

Quote from: WrenchNinja on March 20, 2008, 04:05:44 PM
I nearly defeated FMR who was Marth with Ike in a 1v1. I messed up in the clutch.

Ike is fucking beast unless multiple people are attacking him at once.

We should play together right now and someone should use Ike.
[CENTER][/center]

Go Up