April 27, 2024, 01:14:31 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl Wi-Fi thread

Started by Classic, March 08, 2008, 10:47:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Daddy

reeper

Anyone wanna play right now? Milad just kicked my ass on the FD w/o items.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 08:07:26 PM
Anyone wanna play right now? Milad just kicked my ass on the FD w/o items.
Reaper were you playing seriously when we were fighting? Because if not you kinda suck. I was confused as to whether we were fighting or not so I just kept using double team.  doodella;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

reeper

March 11, 2008, 08:57:17 PM #64 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:00:26 PM by reefer
Quote from: Genocyde on March 11, 2008, 08:48:50 PM
Reaper were you playing seriously when we were fighting? Because if not you kinda suck. I was confused as to whether we were fighting or not so I just kept using double team.  doodella;
It was laggy as shit when I played you.

I don't take that game too seriously but in a 1 on 1 I do try. At least most of the time, if the game takes too long and I'm not winning I just commit suicide and stuff lol. On a three player game Pit sucks balls just because he does damage and thats about it, and the other players can easily go in and smack him one and he'll die (the one Pit has been damaging.)

Another thing, if I'm not playing with Pit, I'm just fooling around. I suck with everyone else so badly.

I know, excuses, excuses.

Himu

reeper

Himu

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 09:02:58 PM
Hime, you ready to die?
After I'm done eating I will be.

And I wouldnt call myself "great" at it. :(

Geno

Quote from: Charmed on March 11, 2008, 09:05:17 PM

HIME I MUST ADD YOU  O_0
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

reeper

Quote from: Charmed on March 11, 2008, 09:05:17 PM

I'll let you win by pretending to die okay

Himu

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 09:08:25 PM
I'll let you win by pretending to die okay
aw don't do that ;3

i need some competition because i beat my siblings ALL the time. :(

reeper

Quote from: Charmed on March 11, 2008, 09:09:57 PM
aw don't do that ;3

i need some competition because i beat my siblings ALL the time. :(
okay, prepare to die

Geno

Himu

Geno

Go Up