July 02, 2024, 07:01:24 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Brawl Wi-Fi thread

Started by Classic, March 08, 2008, 10:47:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Trini on March 20, 2008, 04:08:43 PM
We should play together right now and someone should use Ike.

Maybe later tonight.

I'm leaving in like 10 minutes.

JGE

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 20, 2008, 04:04:31 PM
care to back up this theory? I play a mean ike.

Of course it's not impossible to beat a Marth or Link player with Ike, but it does take a bit of effort to do against any decent to skilled player.

I mean Ganondorf sucks balls compared to his Melee form but I still destroy Toon Link's and Ike's.

Selkie

Quote from: JGE on March 20, 2008, 03:28:00 PM
Haha you fucking scrub.

Marth is by far one of the best characters in the game and is probably one of the characters who feels and has adapted most to his Melee form even after being nerfed. He can destroy you the second you go flying off the stage with a awesome edge guarding technique. Sonic lacks killing moves (Protip: Fsmash) but he has absolutely no problem racking up damage. Lets not forget that he's the fastest character in the damn game and has a fucking lock on for a move.
Link is a incredible swordsman and weapon spammer. Toon Link has great aerials but falls so far behind Link in weapons that it's not even funny. Link has great aerial arrow stuns and has one of the best projectiles in the game (gale boomerang), and he's sure as hell not a bad swordsman either compared to the slow, useless tank that is Ike.

Ike destroys all three.

I get so pissed off playing as marth, it seems like I press one button and 15 moves follow, leaving me as open as a hot dog by a flock of seagulls.

Link is freaking boring and sucks compared to his Melee form.

And Sonic is just flaming gay and shouldn't even be in the game in the first place.

Feynman

JGE

Quote from: Selkie on March 20, 2008, 05:12:15 PM
Ike destroys all three.

I get so pissed off playing as marth, it seems like I press one button and 15 moves follow, leaving me as open as a hot dog by a flock of seagulls.

Link is freaking boring and sucks compared to his Melee form.

And Sonic is just flaming gay and shouldn't even be in the game in the first place.

Ok so Marth sucks because he kicks your ass and is a overall better fighter than Ike.
Link is boring (which is a subjective term btw) and sucks compared to his Melee form which even though you're wrong because he's much better than his Melee form aside from the clawshot and tether grabs.

And you start of with a statement against Sonic that holds no water what so ever behind his characters skill level.

How about you actually know what game you're talking about before opening your mouth.

strongbad

Squirtlejazz

Diddy Kong represent!
Selkie you need to add me.
iSnake

JGE

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

JGE

Quote from: Genocyde on March 20, 2008, 09:43:59 PM
Seriously. Toon Link can do major combos.

Link can setup some kick ass combos with his Clawshot and U-tilts. I would say TL does a better job of combos cause of his aerials but you're never going to plant his fast falling,floaty ass with anything outside of a short hop. Anyway you really shouldn't be playing Link if you plan on doing combos anyway.

Tomboh

KonohaShinobi

Placebo Headwound

Anyone wanna play a match?

I think that I finally got my connection fixed.

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Jesus Christ on March 21, 2008, 09:40:45 AM
Anyone wanna play a match?

I think that I finally got my connection fixed.
Do you have my code?
iSnake

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on March 21, 2008, 09:48:26 AM
Do you have my code?
I probably added you if you're on the front page.

Do you have my code?

Go Up