September 19, 2024, 09:39:26 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Embarrassing moments from school

Started by Himu, March 07, 2008, 10:12:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

famy

Quote from: JMV on March 07, 2008, 10:37:27 PM
I threw up in wood shop when I was in 6th grade.

luckily there was plenty of sawdust available.
i had to poop really bad and refuse to use school restrooms so i called my mommy to pick me up from school lol

Himu

Quote from: not famy on March 07, 2008, 10:40:20 PM
i had to poop really bad and refuse to use school restrooms so i called my mommy to pick me up from school lol
My school restrooms are disgusting so I always line the seat with toilet paper then I sit.

I only go when it's an emergency though.

famy

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 10:41:45 PM
My school restrooms are disgusting so I always line the seat with toilet paper then I sit.

I only go when it's an emergency though.
This just happened to me last month.
I won't even pee in those bathrooms.

>.<

Feynman

In sixth grade, I wanted to hug the teacher but I did it when she was bending down so it looked like I was doing her doggy style.

She was hot, yes.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 08, 2008, 05:07:12 AM
In sixth grade, I wanted to hug the teacher but I did it when she was bending down so it looked like I was doing her doggy style.

She was hot, yes.
I lol'd
Quote from: not famy on March 07, 2008, 10:40:20 PM
I cried in 1st grade because I didn't know how to buy lunch.

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ncba93ivyase

In about second grade, I got in trouble for something stupid in lunch and got moved in front of some ugly little girl I didn't know. We were all alone at the table, and after a while, I got sick. She just kept staring at me in the most evil way possible, and then my chocolate milk made me sick and I held two fingers in front of my lips and vomit sprayed out (thankfully I sank down into the seat a little bit so my chin was under the table) and it sprayed all over my jacket and jeans. I told my mother it was just chocolate milk that spilled on me.

I can't think of much else.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

I was hit in the head with a basketball three times in middle school. Fuck those fucking kids who did it on "accident".

I was also purposely tripped by one of them in the hallway. God damn it.

Now that one is in my English class this year, and he is a fucking retarded douchebag. :(

Also in 5th grade some fucking little nigger I despise to this day put chocolate pudding on my seat at lunch and I sat down. When I stood up the shitface said "Look!" and everyone, including him, started laughing. I was pissed so I said "You did that!" and the fucker denied it, with a cup of pudding where he was sitting.

Damn I am so mad right now.

Kalahari Inkantation

I went to school with my pants on backwards in 2nd grade. >.<

ncba93ivyase

Also, now that I think of it, all my time in every gym class has sucked.

I'm glad my last year was in ninth grade.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

I couldn't put my jacket on in first grade, so while everyone was going outside, I was stuck in class rolling around on the floor trying to get it on. smithicide;

Socks

In my senior year of High School my friends had signed me up for the annual senior showcase, I had no idea. The hosts call my name and being to play an instrumental version of "It's Raining Men". My friends literally dragged me up on stage and by that time I didn't really give a fuck so I performed possibly the worst cover for a song in history. Seniors usually perform for Juniors but it is a mixed group usually, needless to say everyone, including our school  president was in tears by the end. I'm not sure id that was from laughing or from the painful experience. Either way, it was ridicules.

YPrrrr

I wore sweatpants that were too baggy in 1st grade, and they fell down in front of about 30 people. Not that bad I guess.

Also, for the sake of diversity, gym class is awesome

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on March 08, 2008, 09:22:44 AM
I wore sweatpants that were too baggy in 1st grade, and they fell down in front of about 30 people. Not that bad I guess.

Also, for the sake of diversity, gym class is awesome
Oh god, I used to wear sweatpants. I really regret those times.

Also, I just remember I somehow managed to spill cheese on myself nigh everyday in eighth grade.

Go Up