Puppy throwing video - did you notice that his last name is said in the video?

Started by The artist formally known, March 07, 2008, 02:45:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Jester

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:52:06 PM
Because I don't let retards rule my life. n_u

You're the one still breathing, and you're calling us retards?  O_0
Everything burns.

Himu

Jester

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:55:31 PM
I didn't know you were dead.

I actually contribute to society, you on the other hand are insignificant and should be buried six feet under dirt.
Everything burns.

Socks

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:55:31 PM
I didn't know you were dead.

Illogical and Pointless; further proof of why you should remove yourself from our presence.

Himu

Quote from: Jester on March 07, 2008, 08:56:54 PM
I actually contribute to society, you on the other hand are insignificant and should be buried six feet under dirt.
There really isn't much I can do right now.  I guess all children should kill themselves.

Socks

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 08:58:03 PM
There really isn't much I can do right now.

In this case, non-action on your part would be beneficial to society, the ultimate manifestation of this would be suicide, please remove yourself. I'm even asking nicely.

I guess all children should kill themselves.

Foolishness. We do not want to kill the entire species, just you.

Jester

There really isn't much I can do right now.  I guess all children should kill themselves.

There's plenty you can do, dumbass.

On that note, I prefer you slit your wrists; leave a pretty corpse, as opposed to hanging yourself where you'll get all blue and ugly. :\

Everything burns.

Himu

Okay.  If you seriously get all worked up over one post, you're an idiot.  I'm done with this thread.

Jester

Everything burns.

Socks

Quote from: Charmed on March 07, 2008, 09:05:27 PM
Okay.  If you seriously get all worked up over one post, you're an idiot.  I'm done with this thread.

The post was only the catalyst, your existence is what gets us "all worked up". Be done with your life.

I.

Kalahari Inkantation

You guys got into a big stupid argument over nothing, and the "lol kill urself" thing is just making me think you're an idiot. Shut up, all of you. doodthing;

Jester

Quote from: Title on March 07, 2008, 09:08:01 PM
God damn, your act is getting old.

My "act" has been there since my first post, same as your idiocy, yet you continue to display it. Stop being so hypocritical.
Everything burns.

Jester

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on March 07, 2008, 09:09:15 PM
You guys got into a big stupid argument over nothing, and the "lol kill urself" thing is just making me think you're an idiot. Shut up, all of you. doodthing;

You're also an idiot if you thougt for a second this was an argument or that I care if she kills herself or not; I simply felt like fucking with her. Pull your skirt up.
Everything burns.

Go Up